June 7th Thur 9th, 2013, National LS Meet St Louis

Finalized date, June 7th thru 9th.:) Pleae make plans and arrange ments for that weekend gentlemen.:) Hotel info will be coming soon.:)

Need to know if anyone under 21 years of age will be attending.

June 7th weekend will be really hard for me, move me from a yes to a maybe.

St. Louis Meet

Sounds like a great time, I would love to meet other LS Owners. I know I love mine, I have had it over a year now with no regrets.

You don't have to be a paid member.

"There's no rules!"
"Put your shirt back on!"
"There's one rule!"

Meet

2013 National LS Meet in St Louis.

June 7th thur 9th.

So far the planning is in its infant stage. Just starting on the hotel planning. Seems everyone really liked the Holiday Inn Express. We stayed at last year.

Friday, everyone arrives at the hotel. Basic meet & greet and dinner. I am working on getting us in at Midnight Madness at St Louis Gateway. Drag racing, drifting, car cruise. Goes till 5am saturday.

Saturday, meet up and roll out to the St Louis Arch. Pictures and checkout the grounds. Off to Fastlane http://www.fastlanecars.com. Hit St Louis Mills for some go cart racing http://www.nascarspeedpark.com/mo.aspx . They have indoor and outdoor tracks. Take a ride up the Great River road. Maybe spot some Bald Eagles. Food and live music at Fast Eddie's Bon Air http://www.Fasteddiesbonair.com

Sunday, breakfast and goodbyes.

How does that sound to everyone?

Suggestions are welcome.

Can you send me a message when the details have been worked out?
We live in Kansas City,Mo and would love to take a road trip for this.
Thanks

2013 Meet

I was just wandering what the average age of the members that will be at the meet? We are in our 50s but sounds like a lot of fun.

Ha! (sorry, just noticed something)

~ nvm

I was just wandering what the average age of the members that will be at the meet? We are in our 50s but sounds like a lot of fun.

Last year, we had a range of ages.
Mr Howie in is his 50's.
I am in my 40's.
Travis young guy in his 20's.

Everyone had a goodtime. More organized this year. I learned lot from last years meet.

Checking out the hotel thursday. Indoor/outdoor pool with hot-tub. Lots of parking. Plenty of restuants near by(walking distance). Working on getting us a good price.

I remember last year in the planning stages some people were saying they wanted to stay in a better hotel. We spent very little time at the hotel. As long as it has a clean bed, toilet, shower and an outdoor pool (only because were bringing the kids) I don't care. I'm not making the trip for the accommodations. Most of our time last year was spent in the parking lot and doing stuff around town. As long as they don't rent rooms by the hour I'm fine with whatever.

As long as they don't rent rooms by the hour I'm fine with whatever.

well thats just crazy talk...

FYI I put that week as unavailable on my baseball schedule!..im a director now so I should be able to make that happen ;)

Just gotta start warming up so I can get some projects started!!!

Drury Inn & Suites in Fairview heights Illinios. Off od I-64.

Free hot breakfast.

5:30pm-7pm free kickback rotating menu of hot food and free drinks.

King bed $104 per night.

Double bed $114 per nght.

Free Wifi.

Microwaves and refrigs in the rooms.

Each room has a DVD player. Movies are Free at the front desk.

Free popcorn.

Drury Inn & Suites in Fairview heights Illinios. Off od I-64.

Free hot breakfast.

5:30pm-7pm free kickback rotating menu of hot food and free drinks.

King bed $104 per night.

Double bed $114 per nght.

Free Wifi.

Microwaves and refrigs in the rooms.

Each room has a DVD player. Movies are Free at the front desk.

Free popcorn.

good to know, I may not have been able to afford popcorn after the trip haha. I don't think I have ever seen that in a list of amenities before.

Is the Drury Inn for sure yet, just want to know before I book any rooms or anything

Members online

No members online now.
Back