Is it Wrong?????

danny_holtermann

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So today i was on my way to a wedding and i seen a 93 Mark VIII for sale on the side of the road. On my way back i stopped to look at it.

This car was beat to :q:q:q:q, not one peice of body or trim still in good condition, the window chalk stated new battery, new alternator, new shocks and new floor mats.... looking in the car the interior was trashed except the 20 dollar plastic floormats from wallys world.

well here is the questionable part. while looking at the rear of the car i noticed the trunk latch cover was open so i decided to close it, when i did the plastic peice decided it was time to part...... well i figured sticking it back up there was ppointless it would just fall off again.

short story long i took the plastic peice because i need it for my car. Was i in the wrong????

It's only wrong if 'The Man' catches you in the act. :D

Could be worse... He could have stolen the whole car! :lol:

well i don't exactly know if this guys is even ever gonna sell it, he was asking 6500 and this car was a pile... it was in a wal-mart parking lot in the back

well, my ma always said..... if you gotta ask if it's wrong...but you are your only judge.

But in reality, it would have found it's way to the road and either got lost or ran over..

and 6500 really!? lol poor Mark.

Hey, so i was shopping at walmart today and parked my car in the back of the lot, I came out and someone stole my lock cover.... Oh wait.... Lol

I'm sure they wont miss it if they even notice. And had you left it there it wouldve been ran over once the car was moved. I dont look at you any less for doing this.:)

Hey, so i was shopping at walmart today and parked my car in the back of the lot, I came out and someone stole my lock cover.... Oh wait.... Lol

I was gonna make a troll thread in a couple days but since you already posted this in this thread I guess I won't. :p

yeah, it was wrong. You should have just put the piece on his roof or something.
It's probably inconsequential though and he'll just assume it fell off while driving.

hey if you find another one in nice shape, could you steal it too, i need one, mine looks like crap

Members online

No members online now.
Back