In-dash DVD

Now that's a good idea. That's hopefully the next thing on my list.

Need help

Hey Guys im a newbie and i wanted to know if the Pioneer AVH-6000dvd would fit in the 03 LS I have the 6 disc indash cd factory changer and wanted the Pioneer AVH-6000dvd indash but i see places that say it wont fit but it looks like it would. Any suggestions? Pls help

the main chassis is the exact same size as the avic-d3: 7"x4"x6.5". So it should work. You'll need the nav. bezel from www.lskoncepts.com. You'll also need to reuse the factory brackets, drilling custom holes into it to mate up with the pioneer mounting holes. Or maybe you'll get lucky and the existing holes will work just fine.

the main chassis is the exact same size as the avic-d3: 7"x4"x6.5". So it should work.

THANK YOU!!!! Ima cop it right now!!! any special kits i should be getting for it or will it be just fine?

I edited my previous post to include the parts you need.

Are you thinking about getting it, rick? With all the 7" indash screens coming out, I'm going to have to upgrade. When I bought my new amp, I took a look at the new screens that are out now (specifically the Kenwood Excelon) and all I can say is they've come a long way since they made the unit that I have. The whole interface is more attractive now. Dammit.

Will do. I don't think it's going to be real soon, but i'll keep it in mind for sure.

The unit I have didn't come with nav either. Retail on it was $1100. Retail on the navigation was $799.

the sweetest thing about the w505 is that if you want nav you can either buy their DVD based nav add on OR you can buy their Blackbird II witch is a portable flash based Nav unit that you can take from car to car (if you rent a car or use somebody else's car for a trip) and the Blackbird slides into the indash behind the screen and you control the nav through the touch screen, one word: PIMP

the sweetest thing about the w505 is that if you want nav you can either buy their DVD based nav add on OR you can buy their Blackbird II witch is a portable flash based Nav unit that you can take from car to car (if you rent a car or use somebody else's car for a trip) and the Blackbird slides into the indash behind the screen and you control the nav through the touch screen, one word: PIMP

sry, i'm having a hard time understanding this. i'm actually considering buying it but am doubful due to the fact that i have to add on the navi. i wanted one that already came w/ one included. i just saw this one and i really like it. thanks for the info btw

and since the blackbird II has bluetooth built in you just buy the w505 and the blackbird II and you have a mobile video system with nav AND bluetooth. and the blackbird has flash memory for MP3's just incase you dont want to use the sweet a$$ Ipod controls

that's tight man, i'm going to get this one as soon as i sell my old one. thanks again

Members online

No members online now.
Back