I woke up this morning AND MY CAR WAS MISSING!!

i live in a nice and quiet town myself (pop. 699). that doesnt mean that i am going to just trust every one. Old people steal sh!t too, have you seen the price of meds these days? low crime rate doesnt equal no crime rate

lol is that a real video it must beee...hahahahah never seen that before ...mad funny

hilarious...shows u how easy it is to make a pop tune bubble gum bullshyt rap song.... beter than most of soulja boys music....

actually they have a whole album its not just an SNL skit... i like the I like sportz video too. I dunno how to post up youtube videos but go there and search We Like Sportz - The Lonely Island.......... sorry about your gar getting stolen Gipp... isn't it after 30 days the insurance company considers it officially gone?

Nope. Called the investigator today. No leads, and no word who could have taken it. I told the investigator that I have liability insurance that dont cover theft and ask what I should do about a vehicle. He said count it as a lose... which SUCKS! For a totally broke college student!!!!

Someone had to know your keys were in there.... unless you had like a GPS unit in plain sight or something of value they have no reason to just bust in your car. Do you have subs? maybe someone wanted to steal those but found the key. Unless there was a string of car break-ins there is no reason they would just randomly target your car as the only car to hit. Like here in Champaign I believe last Thursday there was like 17 cars broken into within a mile radius, if they hit randomly they usually hit in bunches. Just a thought

No, STILL have yet to find it. As for the subs conclusion.. that actually could be possible. If you check my threads about a month ago I added a nice $900 set-up (subs and amp)... tho luckly I didnt like the subs, they didnt have enough low bass for me, so I took them out a few days before my car was stolen. They now sit alone in my closet =[

Since it has taken this long I would assume it will be gone forever. I bet there are some new inexpensive LS parts for sale on Ebay.

Ok, so Im digging up a dead post, but I received a call today from the detective.

They have found my car (YAY, right?)... problem is that the investigator told me where the car was and that it was totaled. I went to get a sneak peek of the damage, and someone apparently :q:q:q:qing rolled it! The car is trashed! COMPLETELY un-salvagable!! the body was smashed up in the front and the drivers front tire was :q:q:q:qing missing! Sorry had to rant.. anyways, Im hoping someone here would like to pick up a few interior pieces before I carry it to the scrap yard for a whopping $150. I dont not have the car yet, its still in police custody, and In not sure of any good exterior nor interior parts, but Ill keep ya'll informed.

2000 Lincoln LS (Mon Ami) Jan. 13, 2009-March 11, 2009 R.I.P.

m_cb4f0c0d0b77475790571210e6379307.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully there is brain matter on the windshield from the douche who stole it. Sorry about your loss man.

yo deserve it ...teach you to trust any motha ****er. out here witha nice car.....but if i was in ur shoes id start to shop for a new car....sorry bout your luck win some lose some....

Members online

No members online now.
Back