I woke up this morning AND MY CAR WAS MISSING!!

I have a valet button in my glove box, I suppose that does the same thing as the key, but you can also open the box with the key... so what the hell.

The valet key should not be able to unlock the glove box that was locked with the regular key.

Not really anything new... I talked to the investigator, all he told me is that its in the computer INCASE they pull it over... GREATTT!

Btw, my cousin is attending the police academy so I asked him whats the chance of me getting it back, and he told me pretty slim unless they do something stupid in it.

Idk, I actually feel pretty hopeless right now...:(

did the car need any repairs or a new paint job??? is it your birthday soon? maybe your family entered you in the Pimp Ma Ride show and you got chosen have you thought about that?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

Some :q:q:q:qing lowlife decided they liked my car and that they would just TAKE it! I filled a police report but havent heard anything back. The :q:q:q:qty part of it is I only have liability, if the car isnt recovered IM :q:q:q:qED!! Have to bitch about this to someone... thanks

PARIS??? I grew up between PARIS,PA. and FLORENCE,PA still near FLORENCE. HOME OF THE POST GAZETTE STARLAKE AMPITHEATER all the big tours every summer.

For all the ppl who read this and decided to respond with smartass comments, GO KILL YOURSELF.

"key in the car, and your suprised" <--- Thank you CAPTAIN obvious!! Now go jump off a damn bridge because you have got to be absolutely the most useless person on this forum. CONGRATS!

For all the ppl who read this and decided to respond with smartass comments, GO KILL YOURSELF.

"key in the car, and your suprised" <--- Thank you CAPTAIN obvious!! Now go jump off a damn bridge because you have got to be absolutely the most useless person on this forum. CONGRATS!

Listen i feel for you buddy, but to leave your dayum key in the car is just ridiculous. Yeah, you live in an older population area, you dont think thieves know that also. That is the easier place to go be a scumbag. hope you get your car back but you had to know when posting that there were going to be people saying :q:q:q:q.

He was begging for the Forum trolls when he mentioned the fact he lives in an elderly neighborhood and left the keys in the car......I wouldn't even trust my keys in my car while I'm in church...damn Christian bastards...HAHA jk

wow glad i live in the woods....an i have a garage although i still aint completely safe ....good luck brotha

Sorry to hear about your luck. Maybe they will be dumb enough to drive it around your area and someone you know, or yourself will spot it.

Good luck!

sorry for your loss
ive seen crap like this before. all it takes is one dirtbag to figure out to go to the "good areas" to make a better score. theres alot of small farm towns out here and a few got hit pretty bad last year. they ended up catching the punks, 4 17~ish year olds from 50 miles away stole everything for a week straight. cops finally caught them when there stolen car broke down full of loot. everyone laughs at me cuz i lock my stuff down like fort knox, i dont care i aint letting some dumb ass kid take it

I WISH mine would get stolen......owell.

Thats two of us.

I generally leave my car running in the morning with the key in it and unlocked. When I run in the gas station to get a drink, I leave it running.

I mean, it hasnt been a bad car. It's just sooo boring. I'm glad its almost spring around these parts. I can pull the R6 out of the garage and forget about the LS for a while.

Sorry to hear it man. I had one of my Jeeps stolen once in Lenexa a few months after moving out on my own. The cops were dicks about it. I got it back but it was never the same. If you had full coverage I would probably tell you you're better off just replacing it. We'll see how it goes. With those lights it's bound to get pulled over. That's why I'm keeping the 5% tint on my LS :D

My dad's car got jacked from our driveway when he left the keys in it. Hopefully it ends up on the side of a road out of gas like my dads, teenager joyride.

yeh, get mad at me because your a f#cking idiot, at least when i go out to my car in the morning ITS STILL THERE. i am actually glad your car got jacked, now maybe you will learn somthing. it never stops amazing me how stupid some people are until life punches them in the face just for being so d@mn stupid. i bet you never leave the keys in your car again. BTW you can suck a d1ck up till you hickup!

yeh, get mad at me because your a f#cking idiot, at least when i go out to my car in the morning ITS STILL THERE. i am actually glad your car got jacked, now maybe you will learn somthing. it never stops amazing me how stupid some people are until life punches them in the face just for being so d@mn stupid. i bet you never leave the keys in your car again. BTW you can suck a d1ck up till you hickup!

You honestly think that you are going to hurt my feelings by calling me stupid over the internet?? Read all the posts you jackass, I called myself stupid WAY before you did. So AGAIN, your completely :q:q:q:qing useless, GO KILL YOURSELF.

Btw, you can be as glad as you want that my car is missing. I bet $1,000,000 Karma is going to bit you in the ass;)...

Also, yes the keys are still in both my durango and my gran prix:p. I may actually go got those out today or tomorrow tho...

I live in a good neighborhood with a bunch of older folks, so I never thought this would happen. Because of the area I live, I never saw any problem with leaving the valet key in the armrest... now i just feel :q:q:q:qing ignorant!! You cant trust anyone I guess..

lol ^^^The 5th post of this thread you jackoff, now get out of my thread!

i'm just curious, did the cops laugh at you half as hard as i did when you told them you always leave your keys in your cars, or did you just leave that part out?

Nope, the cops didnt laugh at all. Im sorry if you happen to live in a bad area where you feel you have to worry about your belongings all the time, but I live in a VERY nice small town. The entire COUNTY has a population of around 15,000 ppl. These types of things just didnt happen here until now...

http://www.bestretirementspots.com/paris.TN.htm

Hell, my town is ranked #4 in the NATION as places to retire to (partly due to the low crime rate). I can assure you, atleast 1 of the cops that came out to file my report had his keys in his car at that time:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back