I woke up this morning AND MY CAR WAS MISSING!!

REally sorry to hear about your car. Im in knoxville,Tn if i happen to see anything like your car ill kick there ass for you. Hope they just took it for a joy ride and left it.

It is time to get an LS posse together and go find the bastards. While leaving the key in the car isn't the best idea, I'm not going to give you a hard time about it. There is no reason why someone should be rummaging through your vehicle anyway.

My son's Nintendo DS was stolen out of my wife's unlocked minivan that was sitting in our driveway one night. Man, I was pissed.

Check your homeowner's insurance if you own your house and it was stolen from your driveway. Or renter's insurance if you have it.

Hmmm, well i dont know how you managed to get away with those blue tag lights. Usually thats frowned upon and aint really a state to state thing its pretty much universal so hope that gets them pulled over. I feel it just might.

Some :q:q:q:qing lowlife decided they liked my car and that they would just TAKE it! I filled a police report but havent heard anything back. The :q:q:q:qty part of it is I only have liability, if the car isnt recovered IM :q:q:q:qED!! Have to bitch about this to someone... thanks

Did you listen when you were in school???? LEFT KEYS IN THE CAR?? IS THIS A JOKE???

Did you listen when you were in school???? LEFT KEYS IN THE CAR?? IS THIS A JOKE???

So I am guessing you have never done anything that you can look back on and see was stupid? Give him a break he knows he screwed up and knocking him while hes down will not help any. We have all done something stupid before, just need to learn from it so it only happens once.

So I am guessing you have never done anything that you can look back on and see was stupid? Give him a break he knows he screwed up and knocking him while hes down will not help any. We have all done something stupid before, just need to learn from it so it only happens once.

Exactly

Keyless entry, when i go to the store i press my alarm lock and go inside then punch it in as my car is still running

Yeah, there's really no point to leaving a key inside the vehicle. I mean, if you lock your keys inside the car, how you going to get to that spare one in the console?

Really sucks that your ride was stolen. Hopefully everything works out.

I'll do that as well. I use my FOB to lock the car as it's running when I go into the store. they are on separate keychains. But I never leave it there over night, or in a parking garage, etc.

yeah my spare is my house somewhere not telling..lol you might as well start looking into lvc members that live around you never know....

only time I ever left my keys in my car I took the eletronic unlock device with me and left the key and house keys in the trunk (Since my pants couldn't hold all them keys when I was going into the nightclub....)

OUCH! Id kill a mutha:q:q:q:qer if someone stole my car and I found who it was. There is no :q:q:q:qin excuse for that kind of bull:q:q:q:q, and the :q:q:q:q:q:q:qs who did it have every right in the world to burn in hell for it! This kinda :q:q:q:q gets my blood boiling every time! I hope their punk asses get caught, locked up, and married to Bubba in the state pen.

(edit: seeing all those "bleeped" out words just made me think of how it is to watch a Katt Williams special on prime time TV :lol: )

That sucks. Good luck with getting it back. Hopefully, just some stupid kids going for a joy ride.

BTW Even with full coverage insurance. If your insurance would to have found out that you left the keys in the car, the insurance company would NOT pay out on the claim. They would blame you.

Reminds me of what I did with my Mark VIII, after I finished paying her off I did the smart thing of taking of the full coverage insurance, then a month later I totalled her in an accident. I kicked myself in the A$$ for that. If the car is still worth anything always leave full coverage or you might regret it. I learned from my mistake, so I hope this serves up as a learning experience. Best of luck to you!!! I hope you get her back in one peace.

I live in a good neighborhood with a bunch of older folks, so I never thought this would happen. Because of the area I live, I never saw any problem with leaving the valet key in the armrest... now i just feel :q:q:q:qing ignorant!! You cant trust anyone I guess..

VALET KEY ??? WHAT'S THAT??

MISTAKE??? I REM. MAKING ONE IN 1963 OR 64,,,OR WAS IT 25 or 6 to 4 OH SH**T THAT'S A SONG TITLE!! 634 5789 SONG TITLE also,WILSON PICKETT.

I was only KIDDIN'. Hell yes I've made PLENTY MISTAKES AND BAD LIFE DECISIONS. Once when working at a RADIO STATION in Chattanooga in the early 70's I had a station manager of a smaller station in DALTON,GA (30 miles south of CHATTA) ask me to quit the bigger station and come work for him because they had just gotten the local CABLE franchise and he wanted me to do a morning radio show with TWO CAMERAS in the studio,,so kids and people could watch me do my show,,while they were getting ready for work and school,,I TURNED HIM DOWN,,THINKIN' THAT WAS A DUMB IDEA. Later when MTV & VH1 came along,,,I WAS THE STUPID ONE.

I have a valet button in my glove box, I suppose that does the same thing as the key, but you can also open the box with the key... so what the hell.

Members online

No members online now.
Back