I woke up this morning AND MY CAR WAS MISSING!!

Gipp

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Some :q:q:q:qing lowlife decided they liked my car and that they would just TAKE it! I filled a police report but havent heard anything back. The :q:q:q:qty part of it is I only have liability, if the car isnt recovered IM :q:q:q:qED!! Have to bitch about this to someone... thanks

wow :q:q:q:q man the best of luck that things work out...thats my biggest fear in my god dam area

How did they bypass the passive anti theft system I wonder? I'm not a thief, so I don't know the tricks, but I thought they couldn't drive very far without the transponder key.

I live in a good neighborhood with a bunch of older folks, so I never thought this would happen. Because of the area I live, I never saw any problem with leaving the valet key in the armrest... now i just feel :q:q:q:qing ignorant!! You cant trust anyone I guess..

aww :q:q:q:q they found the key prob were looking for change or sum10 found the jackpot key dam man that sucks, hope they took it for a joy ride and left it and dont strip it for parts

There is a few members from Tenn. so put up as much detailed info as possible. Chances are like someone said they were probably just digging for change and said WTF? go for it! I wouldnt doubt that within time the car is recovered giving the situation but who knows what type of damage they might do. I heard about some kind of compensation some people can get from the county/city/township or what ever. I never had to deal with that but I did hear about it before in the past.

Good luck! Its probably some young neighborhood kids to be honest. Most likely pretty young.

My mother in law has been telling me that there has been all kinds of thefts and break ins in her area and the BS part about it is the media is saying its do to the economy which to some dumb kids just gives them that mind frame where its ok. Its not really that bad to have to resort to that sh*t!

Damn that sucks....are you sure its stolen tho do you owe any tickets maybe it was towed! jus a thought anyway good luck

You woke up this morning. Got yourself a gun.
Mama always said you'd be the Chosen One.

She said: You're one in a million you've got to burn to shine,
But you were born under a bad sign, with a blue moon in your eyes.

You woke up this morning all the love has gone,
Your Papa never told you about right and wrong.

But you're looking good, baby, I believe you're feeling fine, (shame about it),
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes.

You woke up this morning the world turned upside down,
Thing's ain't been the same since the Blues walked into town.

But you're one in a million you've got that shotgun shine.
Born under a bad sign, with a blue moon in your eyes.

When you woke up this morning, when you woke up this morning,
When you woke up this morning, you got yourself a gun.

And then NYC's poetry brightens up the day:D

so wait, you left the key IN THE CAR, and you are surprized that it is gone!

Yeah, there's really no point to leaving a key inside the vehicle. I mean, if you lock your keys inside the car, how you going to get to that spare one in the console?

Really sucks that your ride was stolen. Hopefully everything works out.

Yeah, there's really no point to leaving a key inside the vehicle. I mean, if you lock your keys inside the car, how you going to get to that spare one in the console?

Really sucks that your ride was stolen. Hopefully everything works out.

what he said

You woke up this morning. Got yourself a gun.
Mama always said you'd be the Chosen One.

She said: You're one in a million you've got to burn to shine,
But you were born under a bad sign, with a blue moon in your eyes.

You woke up this morning all the love has gone,
Your Papa never told you about right and wrong.

But you're looking good, baby, I believe you're feeling fine, (shame about it),
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes.

You woke up this morning the world turned upside down,
Thing's ain't been the same since the Blues walked into town.

But you're one in a million you've got that shotgun shine.
Born under a bad sign, with a blue moon in your eyes.

When you woke up this morning, when you woke up this morning,
When you woke up this morning, you got yourself a gun.

Its ashame you didn't have the gun last night.....coulda stopped those bastards!!!! Sorry to hear about the car man :(

Was it repo'ed?

What does your payment history look like?

..... and yeah, keeping a key inside your car is just asking for someone to take it. No matter where you live.

Yea, I know the whole Key thing was a dumb move..

The car is dark blue (some of my friends actually say its purple, but its NOT!:mad: ) and here are some pics. The back glass has a sticker that says "University of Tennesee Martin" (which Im sure has prolly been pulled off by now) has cleared corners, Also has blue LED license plate lights, and the front drivers fender has a spot where the paint has faded (can see the fading in the last pic). Thanks Everyone! Im just going to keep crossing my fingers!

0126091417.jpg

0212091238.jpg

0212091707.jpg

0212091708.jpg

DSC00194.JPG

DSC00195.JPG

0221092302.jpg

Was it repo'ed?

What does your payment history look like?

..... and yeah, keeping a key inside your car is just asking for someone to take it. No matter where you live.

Title is clear, there is no way it was repo'd

Members online

Back