I woke up this morning AND MY CAR WAS MISSING!!

haha.. I didnt notice that I had this in one of the pics, but how sad is it to see a f*cked up LS with the drive out tag still on it??:(

dont know... from what the storage owner says, Im the lead suspect. Apparently MOST broke college students who cant afford a $600 storage fee tend to total out their 3 month old cars with no insurance... makes sense I guess:confused:

WTF was he smoking???? It's not like you are collecting insurance on the damn thing. Did they fingerprint it?

lol he was just repeating what the investigator had told him (which Idk if the investigator can legally give away information on a case)..

To make matters worse, I had hoped to talk to the storage owner and get him to knock off some of the charges, but my cousin got there before I did and the owner was talking about how I "Robbed his business" and he was going to make sure he got every dime out of me that he could... I have never robbed anyone, WTF!:mad:

What color is the interior... is it like a light great or light tan?

yup.. I loved it

btw, in the 3rd picture there is a pair of knee high socks... those arent mine:shifty: . Ive never even owned a pair of high socks

lol yes, I did answer you "Yup.... I loved it". It was indeed 2-toned light gray and light tan interior

Hard to believe that an elderly person did that to your car!

Next time don't trust a neighborhood with elderly! they already drive as sh*tty as it is....

thats so f****d up....why would anybody steal a car to roll it?

Idk, I still have a feeling that some f*cking kids did this, but Idk how a kid would make it out and not be seriously hurt.

Last edited:
is it just me or doesn't the 8th pic down look like there's a big a$$ skull on your hood? (scratches)

Is the trunk light the same as the license plate surround? I would like to get that if it will fit an '05 to paint to color match mine

Is the trunk light the same as the license plate surround? I would like to get that if it will fit an '05 to paint to color match mine

If you're asking about the rear surround they are not the same. You have to swap out your entire trunk lid rear bumper cover and tail lights.

HAHA I just noticed that...maybe the Punisher stole Gipp's ride :p

I did too after I read his post. I doubt the punisher stole it but I'm sure whoever rolled it isn't doing too well especially since I'm pretty sure they weren't wearing seat belts. I mean who steals a car and then spends the time to "buckle up?"

wow...

dont know... from what the storage owner says, Im the lead suspect. Apparently MOST broke college students who cant afford a $600 storage fee tend to total out their 3 month old cars with no insurance... makes sense I guess:confused:

:D Well, once you get her out of there, do ME a favor and tell that f0cker to go screw himself. ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back