I woke up this morning AND MY CAR WAS MISSING!!

that sux man...now you learned a valuable lesson of leaving your keys in an unlocked car......

Best of luck man!

F*ck My Life

Ok, everything must go!! I can go pick the car up, but I have to cover a !!!$600!!! storage fee. Is this legal for me to be stuck with the bill?? Talk about adding agony to misery..

The Interior is gray/tan. I had the car for ALMOST 3 months, I placed in new sparkplugs, new coil packs, and gaskets. All window regulators work (Front 2 are brand new). Transmission is still in great shape. I need to make $600 asap!!

Also the headlights are still good. I have cleared the corners on them.

I have a wood trimmed shifter, and wood trim steering wheel.. come one, I know someone wants these!!

DSC00180.JPG

DSC00185.JPG

DSC00186.JPG

DSC00187.JPG

DSC00188.JPG

DSC00189.JPG

DSC00194.JPG

How come it doesn't look rolled???? The interior actually doesnt look bad at all

I know someone in Wisconsin who seems to be starting a collection. You might be able to sell the whole thing to him!

Those are pictures of the car BEFORE it was rolled. I have checked the interior and it is still in great shape, still looks like these photos, but the body panels of the car are trashed. Somehow the sunroof managed to survive, so thats up for grabs too.

Ill try to get some more recent pics up soon.

These sunroofs ALWAYS hold up. :D

Which cracks me up lots. When you get in a accident the stay perfectly intact but wen you push the button to open the things people have had the plastic rails snap.

Love it!

Which cracks me up lots. When you get in a accident the stay perfectly intact but wen you push the button to open the things people have had the plastic rails snap.

Love it!

LMFAO!!!

I know someone in Wisconsin who seems to be starting a collection. You might be able to sell the whole thing to him!

Hey, I resemble that remark! I only have 2 LS's.....at the moment. I know of 1-2 more I would pick up if I had the money.

Ok, Gipp.

This is what I am talking about for the lights.

LS LIGHT REFERENCE.JPG

yeah I had a car stolen before and I had to pay almost $400 in towing fee's to get it back... even though they had the person who did it! not to mention the body damage from them crashing into a ditch.

Hey, I resemble that remark! I only have 2 LS's.....at the moment. I know of 1-2 more I would pick up if I had the money.

Ok, Gipp.

This is what I am talking about for the lights.

lol!! why didnt you just say fog lights?

Technically they dont function well as fog lights and are in actuality driving lights.

ok..

Headlights- pending
Trunk light- sold
Map Pockets- pending
Grill- pending inspection

Come on now.. lol help out a fellow LvC'er

V8 (lol I wouldnt own a v6... little alone a v6 LS)

Ok, here are some "after" pics..

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

m_cb4f0c0d0b77475790571210e6379307.jpg

Man that's messed up. Pictures are hard to look at. Best of luck with the parts and finding a new ride.

dont know... from what the storage owner says, Im the lead suspect. Apparently MOST broke college students who cant afford a $600 storage fee tend to total out their 3 month old cars with no insurance... makes sense I guess:confused:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back