I think I found my new wheels

I have a problem with the lack of contrast at the wheels where the black tires meet the black wheels. I guess it's what I'm used to, but I like that clean break that chrome or painted wheels give to the bottom of the car.

agreed, i went solid black back on my 97 f150, but it needed something to break the black, i like 98lincmk7lsc's mark but would love to see it with a polished lip, just something to separate the wheel from the tire

The more I look at this the more it look swEeet. White and black. Yummie

You're referring to mach1's Mark.

3047825473_eed4448688.jpg

More pics on his Flickr photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26622118@N03/3047823993/in/photostream/

Hope you don't mind me posting it.

Well dammit 98linc I'm blind. But it looks white to me for some reason.

Nsjuice don't know what your getting at but he has gold wheels. But the more I look at his LINCOLN emblem on his door the more it get my attention

So I was getting a lot of people that said the stripes were over the top, and needed to be toned down. So I went ahead and laid down a set of "ghosts". Also satin blacked the grill and gas door.

black2.jpg

So I was getting a lot of people that said the stripes were over the top, and needed to be toned down. So I went ahead and laid down a set of "ghosts". Also satin blacked the grill and gas door.

black2.jpg

Even hotter.
Forsome reason it look grey\silver now to me

Might you be thinking of mine?

Not quite the same, but they are similar...

IMG_0826.jpg

Those are the FR500 knock off's, a really great looking wheel, but I perfer the poshed lip to the murdered look you have, these are 9" and 10.5" running 275's front and 513's rear:

P10100841.jpg

P1010090.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010102.jpg

P1010106.jpg

Dr. SVO phd

Ive got the FRs on mine in "crome" I really hate chrome wheels too but I couldn't get the anthracite ones I really wanted for the right backspacing.

Ive got the FRs on mine in "crome" I really hate chrome wheels too but I couldn't get the anthracite ones I really wanted for the right backspacing.

Sound like powder coating is in the future for you

Those are the FR500 knock off's, a really great looking wheel, but I perfer the poshed lip to the murdered look you have, these are 9" and 10.5" running 275's front and 513's rear:

P10100841.jpg

P1010090.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010102.jpg

P1010106.jpg

Dr. SVO phd

see i love those, if its fr500's they must have a polished lip

When I bought them, I thought they would be closer to 'crome,' but they were closer to black instead. If I had known they would be that way, I probably would have gotten the black/polished lip ones instead.
Oh well, I'm happy with these. I like the murdered-out look also.

thats all that matters in the end

That's exactly right, it doesn't really matter what anone else thinks, it's what YOU think looks best.

That's why I do find it funny when other's get on here ans ask what they think looks best on they're car.

Dr. SVO phd

That's exactly right, it doesn't really matter what anone else thinks, it's what YOU think looks best.

That's why I do find it funny when other's get on here ans ask what they think looks best on they're car.

Dr. SVO phd

lolol ive never asked what anyone ever thought, i do what i want and i like it

we all can tell him that 22" Blade rims with chrome rocker panels, chrome pillars, vent ports, chrome LINCOLN lettering on both sides of the car, ahood ornament, chrome mesh grille, and lambo doors would make his mark look killer

Agreed. Chrome in my opinion is ghetto fabulous. The only time it is acceptable is when it is stock.

Black chrome is clean.

Mikes car is a beauty. And that black one is cleeaaann! Even if I don't like the design of the wheel too much, I'd rock that :q:q:q:q on my car all day.

Thanks for sharing the pics of ur car.

And those MSRs aren't meshies. They're More along the lines of tuners.

But what do I know.

So you think the Chrome Saleens on Jamie and Lasers car is ghetto? Those are some of the best looking rims on a Mark VIII bar none!

I'm an older guy, so chrome ftmfw!!

I have a problem with the lack of contrast at the wheels where the black tires meet the black wheels. I guess it's what I'm used to, but I like that clean break that chrome or painted wheels give to the bottom of the car.

But wheels are like anything else on the car, if you dig em, you buy em and good luck with the result. :)

I second that. Too much BLACK yuuk. But whatever floats your boat. The 18" Saleens like LASER's & JAMIE's are really FINE.

wheels

i almost bought some of those in silver. i LOVE mesh wheels, but they just don't look right on a mark viii, i can't explain it, but they just look "off." i actually just bought these and LOVE them.

Falken-Koblenz.jpg

Thats looks killer.You have good taste.

Members online

No members online now.
Back