I think I found my new wheels

Blkdvll

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been on the hunt for wheels, and though TheCustomWheelShop has several styles I really like, I want something different then the norm.

Came across these:
18x8.0 +35 Offset
045_brs.jpg

I don't really care what you guys think but I'll ask anyways :D I think it would look pretty killer on the silver frost and with red calipers.

MSR style 045

The dual bolt pattern is a good idea.

looks nice if you can find them in a 5 lug bolt pattern little bit narrow on the wheel size tho... look for them in 9 inch :)

i almost bought some of those in silver. i LOVE mesh wheels, but they just don't look right on a mark viii, i can't explain it, but they just look "off." i actually just bought these and LOVE them.

Falken-Koblenz.jpg

Someone. Has a similar set on their mark mshultz has a a similar set as well maybe u can do a photchop painting them black

98lincmk7lsc

Your car is so freaking hot.

And yes, mshultz has very similiar wheels. Just a few mins and I'll find a picture.

LOL Chrome or "crome" as its called is so damn played out. It still looks good but black chrome is dead sexy in person. Dont dog it intill you see it first hand.

LOL Chrome or "crome" as its called is so damn played out. It still looks good but black chrome is dead sexy in person. Dont dog it intill you see it first hand.

Agreed. Chrome in my opinion is ghetto fabulous. The only time it is acceptable is when it is stock.

Black chrome is clean.

Mikes car is a beauty. And that black one is cleeaaann! Even if I don't like the design of the wheel too much, I'd rock that :q:q:q:q on my car all day.

Thanks for sharing the pics of ur car.

And those MSRs aren't meshies. They're More along the lines of tuners.

But what do I know.

I'm an older guy, so chrome ftmfw!!

I have a problem with the lack of contrast at the wheels where the black tires meet the black wheels. I guess it's what I'm used to, but I like that clean break that chrome or painted wheels give to the bottom of the car.

But wheels are like anything else on the car, if you dig em, you buy em and good luck with the result. :)

Members online

Back