Hood scoop on 96 mark viii

550e406e.jpg

Yes they are! Pure Rice

wow, i think i burned my retinas. anyone who would deface a work of art like our mark with a look like that ought to have their :q:q:q:q:q:q:q removed.

02279613.jpg

Found this on Craigslist a while back when i was looking for a 98

I would like to keep this tread going, If at all possible! Still looking for a good Idea.

This appears to be a Dodge pickup Rumble Bee/Daytona scoop.

maye, but it loooks like one of these which are probably more abundant
80162_icon.gif

and would look the same on either model
to me any foward facing scoop should have a purpose, or it just creates drag.there used to be a mach 1 hood with twin facing scoops on a cowl shape that had a kit for under the hood to direct the air to the carb or throttlebodies a ram air setup if you will. and it worked. i think stalker still makes the hood i just cant find it.really the only thing that looks good on the marks is a cowl setup. and the 1st gen hoods are still available.

Hood & Body Work

Something like this may work on the Gen2's subtle cowl hood, but would probably need to be modified to really fit the angle lines off the grill. It may be possible to move it higher up on the hood to blend a bit better.

http://www.carboncreations.com/exte...oop-1997-1999-tiburon-vader-2-hood-scoop.html

Also considering a front bumper mod if I can find a cheep Mark VIII bumper in a scrap yard. Would try the Grand AM mod or even the lower half of the 96 Chrylser Seabring convertible as well as a few others.

homemade bodykit easy or not - YouTube

I'm looking for idea as well for a bump or scoop that will allow for a kenne bell to fit under the hood of a Gen 1.

Staff online

Members online

Back