Hello from Mr. Howie (new guy)

Mr.Howie

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Own 4 Lincoln LS, drive 2 HAVE 2 PARTS CARS!!!!!

Also LLSOC member Have two cars in their calendar this year.

A Ford Senior Master Tech 9 years at Lincoln Mercury.

SCCA racing with Lincoln LS F Stock, points leader for St. Louis 2 years straight. Can Get 1.14Gs from a stock suspension. No kidding, get some Hoosiers and go for a ride of your life!

Tech Auto/Collision and Mechanical

Have many budget upgrades for the LS. And Expensive upgrades too!

I know these cars extremely well (stock).

Showed RollinLS the fix for the front stabilizer bar bushing/noise. Including part numbers, all factory parts, yes Ford came up with the correct (permanent bar) solution years ago. Cheaper than Moog or aftermarket.

I have door handle lock shaves, stereo upgrades that are killer clean, headlamp reconditioning like new, upgraded lighting, electrical upgrades, 8 way power RF seat upgrade and many more.

I will post threads as I have time.

Welcome to LVC! Looking forward to seeing you online and your future posts.

Very nice... cant wait to see them.... having multiple LS's is def. a pattern around here.....Welcome.... Let us know if you need anything

It's good to have someone new here with a bunch of information/knowledge about the LS. In addition to our current knowledgeable members!

Welcome!

Hey Howard.:D Welcome.

Hey guys. I met Howie today. Great guy VERY knowledgeable. Knows just about everything you can think about the LS. He probably has forgotten more about the LS then I will ever know. He has done some great things with his LS. Anything from suspension work to audio work. The work he did on his factory speakers will blow your mind. I couldn't believe they were factory. So clean. Unbelieveable. The handling of his LS just driving around was definitely improved. I got several parts for members too. Will be sending PMs to those lucky members.;)

BTW Few pictures of the suspension upgrade he is installing on his "project" LS. All factory parts with part numbers.

Also pictures of the information center console piece we repaired. Kinda....:lol:
Pic 1 rough up the area for the bonding agent to adhere too.
Pic 2 & 3 apply bonding agent.
Just a tip. Don't do what we did. Thats drive the screws in to far and dibble out the frontside.:rolleyes:

LS suspension 01.jpg

LS suspension 02.jpg

LS suspension 03.jpg

LS information center 01.jpg

LS information center 02.jpg

LS information center 03.jpg

I need a front wheel well the part that connects to the front bumper... passanger side lol

Jolinc ripped mine off!!! :p

I need a front wheel well the part that connects to the front bumper... passanger side lol

Jolinc ripped mine off!!! :p

Are you talking about the part that you made into a homemade snowplow? I also seem to think MY fender liner was the one that flew off when YOU were driving my car!! :p

Welcome. Hope to see some of your post in the future. Always nice to have another knowledgable member that can help.

well there Mr.howie, welcome to the gang! always a good day when somebody that knows their car joins the club!

Got any 200-amp alternator cross references? :)

Welcome! Excited to see you're 4 LS'es

Mr. Howie, being that you are also in STL do you do side projects like the stablilizer bar? My 02 does not have this.

Members online

Back