Hello from Mr. Howie (new guy)

Welcome! Where at in STL. are you at? I left town several years a go but still have family there. My Grandpa has had trouble with the North County Lincoln dealers as of late.

Welcome! Where at in STL. are you at? I left town several years a go but still have family there. My Grandpa has had trouble with the North County Lincoln dealers as of late.

Let me guess.:rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ Bob Cerame Ford. Lincoln, Mercury. If so, I wouldn't buy or deal with them if my life depended on it. I bought a '04 Navigator from them. Had it 10 days. Had to have it towed back to the dealer. Caught them lying to me twice during that same 10 day period. Wife ended up getting the BBB, the Missouri Secretary of State, and Attornory Generals office after them. I tell everyone I know. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITHEM THEY ARE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have seen it by now but there is a thread Mr. Howie started on an upgrade for 2000-01 regarding the front stabilizer bar.

but nowhere in that thread does it say where and why rogasm doesn't have a stabilizer bar on his car?

Let me guess.:rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ Bob Cerame Ford. Lincoln, Mercury. If so, I wouldn't buy or deal with them if my life depended on it. I bought a '04 Navigator from them. Had it 10 days. Had to have it towed back to the dealer. Caught them lying to me twice during that same 10 day period. Wife ended up getting the BBB, the Missouri Secretary of State, and Attornory Generals office after them. I tell everyone I know. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITHEM THEY ARE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!

yes Cerame, My grandfather had his worked on every oil change untill warranty expired, then they told him some expensive estiamate, he told them to put it all back together and he was going to buy a Cadilac, Made a Hell of a scene in the show room. Suntrup Ford is a little better.

yes Cerame, My grandfather had his worked on every oil change untill warranty expired, then they told him some expensive estiamate, he told them to put it all back together and he was going to buy a Cadilac, Made a Hell of a scene in the show room. Suntrup Ford is a little better.

Geee.... What a guess..... Cerame sucks arse. I bad mouth them to everyone I know. They are liars and treat customers like they are doing you a favor. When a customer gets pissed, they act all shocked and offended.

Sales manager told the operator that he didn't have time to deal with my wife, when our Nav broke down a week after we bought. Dipchit didn't realize he was on speakerphone. OOPS!!!:eek: Wife heard that and went BALISTIC!!!!! She didn't have anyway to work. I was out of town.

I caught the head service manager in a lie right in front of 10 or so customers. Then I called him out on his BS in front of them. Few of the center console pieces needed to be replaced. When we bought the Nav, he said "no problem". Side note, they say that a lot. Its "no problem". because they don't fix it or address it. Thats why its "no problem" for them. Anyway, the service manager goes to his parts guy. Cerames parts guy says they can't get individual pieces. They would have to order the whole dash. And that was out of the question. I have Auffenberg as a contact on my cell. So I called Auffenbergs parts guy. Gave him the make and model and the pieces I needed. He respond "I can get them. How soon do you want them?". I said "thank you and I will let you know". I looked at the service manager and said "you sir are a liar and full of chit." Right in front of the other 10 or so customers. His mouth dropped up. Look on his face was priceless.

I deal with Auffenberg in Belleville. They f@#king rule!!!!!! Never had a single problem with them in ten years. I recommend them to everyone I know that owns a FoMoCo product. They know how to take care of a customer.

Good to know, Iv'e never been over there.
Rollin,, might be a nice sticky for the future, a where to aviod for out of town LS'ers in need for help....

Howie, sorry for the thread jack

Mr. Howie, being that you are also in STL do you do side projects like the stablilizer bar? My 02 does not have this.

Yep, I take care of a number of LS's in the St. Louis area. Can add one more!

Mr.Howie

Members online

Back