Headers

Not for awhile.. I'm half way through my SC project then I'll do the gears/LSD.. THEN the TCI.. So I would say next spring.. Because I'll probably do the gears next winter..

Well I have a Gen 1 so all I can really tell you is: if your not looking to go custom, you can get a SC setup off a 4.0 Jag and it will work..

I'm using Jag adapters from a 1998 SC 4.0.. After that, everything will be/is custom..

Yea FAST, spill the beans on that sh!t already.

I have posted crap in everyone's threads and not made my own.. The real reason is I don't have pics to provide besides all the sh!t sitting in a corner of my living-room..

I have got a phone call from the machine shop and all the pieces I needed from them will come to 408 something.. So they are going to cut it out of some cheap cr@p and I'll test fit it on the pieces I have.. Then they'll cut it out of the Aluminum..

I'm getting custom water/air intercoolers made..

gotta ya im looking up some of the stuff now be nice to find a cheap sc 4.0 jag motor out of a wreck car r something for cheep

Good luck.. We know that stuff works but since it says Jag, your looking at a nice price tag.. Probably 3k for just the SC components.. Then you still need the cooling things..

Yep.. and the Intercoolers aren't cheap either..

That's why mine is pretty much custom.. It's cheaper but it takes a lot of down time and test fitting.. Plus you have to do a lot of the fab work yourself..

yea i starting to see all that it be nice to get one thats already done like what quick did but it hard to get a few ppl that have the money to all get it in one time i wouldnt mind doing it tho.

Be prepared to spend 6 grand on parts and a couple grand on the work of installing it
and getting everything to run right.

Too pricey me id rather invest on everything i can do to get as much power n/a unless i can do a setup for 5 grand outright.

yea i starting to see all that it be nice to get one thats already done like what quick did but it hard to get a few ppl that have the money to all get it in one time i wouldnt mind doing it tho.

Yea.. And it's not the parts the cost the money when your doing it custom, it's the design time.. I'm glad I have a welding friend that has many years of experience and is willing to do it for on the cheaper side.. Or my project would jump another 3-400 easy..

yea i know what y'all mean its not like how my dakota is $3500 to put a blower on the 454 thats in it and it was all bolt on stuff 12 bolts and a belt and thats all that was to it. why it couldnt be that easy for us on the ls i mean just even close to being bolt on. they just need to come back out with the ls with the 5.0 supercharged motors in it back behind a 6 speed for a 30k price tag i know i would be inline for it

Also remember this is all jag stuff so when something fails....its $$$$.

Members online

No members online now.
Back