Headers

Those are nice. I thought you were talking about a scoop that projects out the hood.

Yeah that designs way nicer especially on the LS

Back in the day, we were even pondering the idea of a Mach 1 or Shaker hood.. The shaker would have been t!ts but just for the 'shaker piece' was like 700 alone.. :eek:

The shaker hood would have been something pretty different but $700 is pretty steep for a scoop.

they said something about dynoing it but if they dont i gonna take it to a place i deal with and ask them if they got the dyno for the car cause they dyno my motors i build

they said something about dynoing it but if they dont i gonna take it to a place i deal with and ask them if they got the dyno for the car cause they dyno my motors i build

If you dyno tune (They keep dynoing and adjusting the tune to get maximum power output), you will get more power..

yea i can get them to do it it would be an extra 100 bucks for them to dyno tune it but i gonna wait and get it all done at one lick cause i want the cai

they gonna set it close and i gonna have the software on my laptop to adjust the fuel if it run rich or lean they puttin that on for me and give me the basic steps how i can adjust stuff my self

i would like them to get it good when the sct is put in but say i go with the cai in a couple weeks then that be another 100 bucks to make sure its dead on and when i go with the headers that be another 100 bucks so i figure wait the its all done and do a final tune on everything running on the dyno to get the max hp out of it. Right now i just dont want it running lean r rich in till i done everything

Chance...i will be upgrading my intake and selling my current one on here soon for less than $100.

s5000483.jpg

Has about 3 months of use.

I just want the K&N for the looks mainly and it performs slightly better. but you can mod this one with some tubing down below where the radiator is to get cold air.

This is what it costs new:
http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/2003-2006-lincoln-ls-kkm-truerev-sport-induction-intake-kit-p-73.php

that is a nice setup but i looking to change everything from the throttle body on.
getting rid of all that plastic that is there for who knows what that way when you look at it that black box looking thing wont be there all you will see is a pipe from the throttle body to the inlit where the air box is now to done below

that is a nice setup but i looking to change everything from the throttle body on.
getting rid of all that plastic that is there for who knows what that way when you look at it that black box looking thing wont be there all you will see is a pipe from the throttle body to the inlit where the air box is now to done below

It's there to quiet the intake down.. Hints why you don't hear it when you floor it

hell who need a quiet intake let it rip i like the sound of air rushing it and the sound of it coming out of the pipes

you trying to say something about us 20's year old lol

yea i know i paid 14K for mines in sept with 50k miles on it

Members online

Back