Headers

it sounds like that it sounds like a ford hoped up and it sounds like other stuf but you right you do hear another door close and listin to it closely you hear the starter louder then the exhaust to me that sounds like they have a car behind his and the cam being in from of that car would make you hear the starter louder then the exhaust

This is what you want, for the most part..

112.jpg

112front.jpg

112top.jpg

damn i want that!!

did it come off an str??

I would get it powdercoated black.

That thing would look sick under my hood, but gotta get my headers installed and exhaust changed first.

Not to thread jack, but would anybody have any input on whether I should go w/ 2.25" or 2.5" exhaust when I install the stainless works headers I got from kowalski?

For Gen2 stock is 2 1/4, you its 2 flat. I did my whole exhaust over with new 2 1/4 non crinklebent, new resonators, an x-pipe and no mufflers.

I would do all stainless if i were in the northern states but no need down here.

It never snows here so theres never any salt laid down.

my previous vehicle had the factory exhuast setup which was 13 years old and it was fine.

The only thing aluminized on mine are the straight pipes everything else is stainless steel.

Yeah and they may be changed out with some stainless steel polished ones
later on.

Im not going for looks right now just performance.

Same here.. A little cosmetics but under the hood will look terrible until next winter.. I'm going to spray the SC with titanium silver and probably leave the rest to get powder coated.. :cool:

Just get some damp rags and wipe off excess dirt and follow it up with a wipe down
with armor all.

Members online

No members online now.
Back