Headers

damn ford could have made it easy for us and used a 4.6 but no.

well they tried but wasnt cost effective.

Because the LS was over-advanced for its time and they put a bunch of computers on it.. And your comparing a pushrod engine to a DOHC engine.. That's why it costs soo much more and takes more time to accomplish.. Toward chance..

yea i know just trying to make a point tho but even the 4.6 like blackls said that would of been nice instead of 280hp it be 340hp r 360hp

Because the LS was over-advanced for its time and they put a bunch of computers on it.. And your comparing a pushrod engine to a DOHC engine.. That's why it costs soo much more and takes more time to accomplish.. Toward chance..

Yeah and why its not as loud.

Im pretty sure push rod V8s make more rumble than dohc V8's.

The same flows, xpipe, and straight pipes on a GT sound killer compared to the rather tame sound of the LS.

Yeah but not even a liter difference.

Its really a 4.0 so .6 liters isnt too much of a difference.

Because it sounds like a 70's muscle car engine and theres no smoke coming
out of the exhuast.

Thats what my chevelle sounds like....thats a carburated engine sound. He either has a car in front of the camera or behind.

And theres two doors being shut.

listen closely the ls is turned and another vehicle is turned on after lmao.

No, the LS starts and dies because the cam is so harsh it can barely idle.. Just my opinion.. It could be faked I guess.. I just don't know how.. The LS smooths out when the RPM come up..

So the guys just bouncing around in the LS to make it look real :lol:

No, the LS starts and dies because the cam is so harsh it can barely idle.. Just my opinion.. It could be faked I guess.. I just don't know how.. The LS smooths out when the RPM come up..

I dunno but i never heard an ls sound like a muscle car.

And i heard another door shut but the ls door was already shut.

So the guys just bouncing around in the LS to make it look real :lol:

Yeah im sure its fake.

It sounds like a chevy 350.

Members online

No members online now.
Back