GM car suck sooooooo bad.

He didn't post a real estate classified, the point was to give a general idea where in the state he was located. "By Dallas" is accurate. Why? Because if I glance at a map, it'll give me an idea where in that massive state to start looking.

Not BY Austin. Not BY Houston. Not BY the border. It's by DFW. Not IN DFW, but BY it.

If you want to drill down into it a bit deeper, we all know the city name. In most areas, if you're an hour, hour and a half from a major metro area, you're by it. This is especially true in massive, desolate states like Texas where everything is spread out.

Amen..

Where's New York, texas?

Sound like my girl. When I meet her she said she was from chicago. Then she said she lived in joliet which outside of chicago. I told her that she aint from chicago then.

lol

i have to agree with you SB, when you said Dallas i knew approx where he was and it helped me,
i am 45 mins from Philly, when someone unfamiliar with Pa asks where i live, i say a little outside Philly.

And to further support your statement, TEXAS is HUGE, so 1 to 1.5 hrs outside a big city is like 20-30 minutes in smaller states .

an hour or so from Dallas in a state the size of TEXAS IS close enough to Dallas for me.

Ty.

Nacho Doritos are better than Cool Ranch!

Cool Ranch by far..

Onion rings and ketchup doritos>everything else

Onion rings with a Mayo/ketchup mix > all....

Where's New York, texas?
Sound like my girl. When I meet her she said she was from chicago. Then she said she lived in joliet which outside of chicago. I told her that she aint from chicago then.

Thats what i tell people.

i have to agree with you SB, when you said Dallas i knew approx where he was and it helped me,
i am 45 mins from Philly, when someone unfamiliar with Pa asks where i live, i say a little outside Philly.

And to further support your statement, TEXAS is HUGE, so 1 to 1.5 hrs outside a big city is like 20-30 minutes in smaller states .

an hour or so from Dallas in a state the size of TEXAS IS close enough to Dallas for me.

I guess.

man you guys will argue over anything won't you ? sheehh

Yes.

Helps to pass the time.

Bummer. That 3.8 supercharged engine isn't easy to come by either,
I have several available. Just gotta get the sub box sold or house or something to have enough to get it.

If I had $350 right now I could go get a complete GS, swap its motor and sell the trans for a couple hundred plus sell off spare parts for a few hundred more. I am a little short though. Some people owe me money and I have some stuff for sale. If one comes through then I can go get the other car.

Bummer. That 3.8 supercharged engine isn't easy to come by either,

My son has that engine in his 97 Grand Prix GTP. Damn nice car for a FailWD.

He's had that for 5 years and has never had any big issue with it. The 3.8 is based on the old Buick V-6 design from the 70's. It's not the same engine family as that 3.1 and other variants. Those things are boat anchors.

that really sux man. Those 3.8 are rock solid engines. Play the lottery your luck has to change!

This is my wifes car. She bought it new in 2003. A little over 50,000 miles. Good parts car ??

A01.jpg

A02.jpg

Parts car? That thing looks killer! You selling it?

Sorry, No just a joke. You would have to pry it from her cold dead hands. She loves it. Me not so much.

House, big screen tv, slightly used mattress, 2 used cats, some tall grass, baby cows (they look delicious!)...and all the free spiders you can carry!

Ive got a heavily used Sapperfire for sale. Trade him for a can of corned beef hash. :)

The cats show no signs of wear. Judging by the litter box I would say they are high flow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back