Detroit Area / MI meet August 5th !!!!

I'm going to be there for sure...I'll likely show up at the dyno sessions too! Also, there's a car show in historic Amhersburg in Canada on Sunday. It's about 35 minutes from Detroit. They shut down the streets for the car show. Just something to do on Sunday if you're bored...

Man I wish I could Make this. But I can't my funds are blown, I just had two vacations I can't afford another Trip. Drink a beer for me guys.

Okay, my driveway is ready for the 20+ lincolns to attend this weekend.

I have few confirmations already, but please if you plan on coming down, send me an email so that I can keep a count.

I get requests from people as to what is needed. I really appreciate all the offers to contribute.
We'll have a BBQ going through most of the day, so any food that can be grilled is welcome.
Also, whatever you plan on drinking (soda, pop, beer, ???), just have it with you and plus few to share.

I have a bunch of 2 liters left over from my brother's grad party.. Ill bring a couple of those? I cant wait! Too bad im not of age yet, so i cant drink a couple brews with yah fellas..:( Oh yeah, and my brother planned on driving his 87 mark vii, but unfortunately the abs accumulator went out yesterday, so it looks like ill be riding solo.

I'm leaving at 6:00 am on friday morning. mapquest shows an 8.5 hour drive so expect me there in 7 :) J we still cool on a room for the weekend?

Mike, I have only one air bed, if you guys bring something with you, it would be cool. I haven't really set anything up here yet ... ;)

You got my number right ?

billcu said:
Sounds great Barry. You should have the address now.

About what time will the tour be? Can you send me a PM with the address? Maybe we can shuttle people over there with one or both of my cars.

Will you be bringing your Mark II to the meet?

I really need to spend some time at the shop on Saturday. I should be there from abour 11:00 on. I do plan on taking the trailer for a test drive tomorrow. If all goes well I'll probably take it out to Baker's on Sunday.

I can bring the Mark II to the shop in case I get hung up and can't make the party.

I just got back and it was a blast. We ate and then headed over to the local community college, took some pics, did some burnouts, and jeremi and lightning dude did some donuts. Well heres some pictures.
b9f88011.jpg

Picture064.jpg

c250ebaf.jpg

7c28fab7.jpg

29cb5aac.jpg

abca5553.jpg

410bb88e.jpg

e8d54b84.jpg

0a33e851.jpg

59e25cfd.jpg

8f316a1a.jpg

58a00044.jpg

fe14778a.jpg

5f4072b0.jpg

f990da1a.jpg

700ee072.jpg

bdec70af.jpg

Im pretty sure Billcu took quite a few pics... so there will be many more pictures along with a video of my burnout.. Not sure if he got any other videos though?

Brandon.. Thanks for posting the pictures I see mine TOO!! I have a couple pictures that suck before my batterys died.... Hade to rush to show up since I had to work tonight.
Very Nice convertable 37,000 miles.
Great time good food and good people !! About 16 Marks and a navigator,Last I counted: Of off to work I gooooo D :D :D :D

Ok Heres what few I took before my batteries DIED !
Thats me Holding The Heineken

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 006 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 026 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 027 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 030 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 031 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 032 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 033 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 034 (Small).jpg

new  life Matts wedding Misc mark 035 (Small).jpg

Cool pics Serg, but that should be a Killians your holding not a heineken. :D

Whos Convertible????

Shame I couldnt make this one... Im so busy right now (in the middle of buying a house, getting ready to move, etc) --- But I'm thinking of doing a holloween meet at my new house :D

barry2952 said:
I was there!

Nice group of cars and people, too!

The trailer was mack daddy! Nice job and GREAT to finally meet you.
Now change your sig pic. :F

Members online

No members online now.
Back