Craigslist special wow how rare is this 93

I don't know j looked up all color codes and couldn't figure it out. I was leaning towards aqua marine but China blue also

Here is an old pic from 2005 for a China Blue with the Aquamarine interior. It was for sale.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

I like the color and I have heard a lot of good performance out of the 93 mark 8s so I may try to get one later this yr. Not 1oo% but will see.

I like the color and I have heard a lot of good performance out of the 93 mark 8s so I may try to get one later this yr. Not 1oo% but will see.

You can get 93, 94, 95 and just install the W3Z2 ECU and the performance will pretty much be identical. That's why me and many others swapped ours out but I done mine because of the type of tune it had from the factory and also because I knew I was never putting a chip in the computer.

And the Southern Comfort dude you have in your avatar is cool as hell. There is another commercial where he is walking down the beach or something and wearing the same thing while they play that same song. I have only seen that commercial once but it was kinda funny.

Found it.

Southern Comfort - Beach - YouTube

A lot of ppl say that's me in 1o or 15 yrs just a kool azz old dude enjoying life

Alright Miksweets..gotta ask what's up with you using "o" for zeros?? Lol

my dad's 93 is china blue on blue.

i really like the outside,blue inside doesnt thrill me much.

I owned one. Never liked it much. It's one hell of a weird color in my opinion. The interior on the blue on blue I had was SUPER MINT. Exterior was very, very good as well. Only ugly issue was the landau top it had. I'm honestly not a fan. Any blue on blue I come across, if it's cheap I'll grab it but only to flip it.

They seem to be more rare these days to see a blue on blue than years ago. When I got mine, it seemed to be somewhat more popular.

Seems like it. I tell u it has really caught my eye but for wat I couldn't tell u. I think it reminds me of a modern version of my 1st car. 1977 ford Ltd Landau series with a 4oo big block. It was blue everything with that car.

They seem to be more rare these days to see a blue on blue than years ago. When I got mine, it seemed to be somewhat more popular.

Driller I know you repainted yours but is that the factory color that you painted it? Looks slightly different from what it used to be..I actually like the new paint better..looks real good!

Members online

No members online now.
Back