Continental is faster than an LS

lol, nah it's just my callsign... being different is how I roll

fully built LS2 on the way... henceforth the pontiac symbol in the eye ;)

I really wasn't too concerned with the eye stuff if you know what I mean.

Helter Skelter wouldn't happen to be one of your favorite movies, would it?:D

lol, I don't have the resources or the imagination to come up with that stuff

that's actually bits and peices from a popular music video from japan

dir en grey - obscure

look up the unsensored version on youtube... because I surely can't post it here

;)

all in all, I try not to chop up women too much :shifty: :D

Hey kid,

I think yer cute! You should come visit some time, and bring an overnight bag;) ;) ;) We can put some make up on you and have some fun:D :D :D

Why is everyone arguing with him? All he is doing is comparing cars on a computer right? Or is he doing something else?
So anyone who actually knows their stuff knows this clown is full of :q:q:q:q. All we need is one video of an actual LS and an actual Continental and this KID is proved wrong.

Why is everyone arguing with him? All he is doing is comparing cars on a computer right? Or is he doing something else?
So anyone who actually knows their stuff knows this clown is full of :q:q:q:q. All we need is one video of an actual LS and an actual Continental and this KID is proved wrong.

you people must feel "grown-up" calling me a kid
cuz i hear it a lot

i've told you people if you tune the conti it will be just as fast if not faster than the ls.

Well your obviously not old enough to do things the right way which is actually race instead of sit in front of your computer and do some magical virtual race and expect everyone to beleive you.
You think your starting some new trend? Hey everyone, the streets are safe now, we can just use pre-existing video to compare how fast cars are.
Why didn't anyone think of that before? You know why? Because it's stupid and useless and if it actually meant anything people would not be flaming you.

If you can tune it faster...why not prove it the real way? Obviously showing dashboards on a computer screen doesn't prove anything or else it would be the norm instead of ACTUALLY racing your car.

Well your obviously not old enough to do things the right way which is actually race instead of sit in front of your computer and do some magical virtual race and expect everyone to beleive you.
You think your starting some new trend? Hey everyone, the streets are safe now, we can just use pre-existing video to compare how fast cars are.
Why didn't anyone think of that before? You know why? Because it's stupid and useless and if it actually meant anything people would not be flaming you.

If you can tune it faster...why not prove it the real way? Obviously showing dashboards on a computer screen doesn't prove anything or else it would be the norm instead of ACTUALLY racing your car.

the only reason i made the video was because thats all i had to work with at the time.\
i know that the only way to relly find out is to race but i have a 98 conti with 260hp and there's no ls around here to race me.
i was comparing a 2001 conti with 275hp,'
if i had a 2001 and i knew somebody with a ls to race me
then i would.

So instead of waiting for an actual race, you'd rather get flamed by using your retarded "video-racing?" It holds about as much merit as if I raced you in Need for Speed.

Plenty of people in Georgia have LS' and I'm sure if you came on here and asked one of them to meet you at a track they'd be more than happy to shut your stupid mouth up.

So instead of waiting for an actual race, you'd rather get flamed by using your retarded "video-racing?" It holds about as much merit as if I raced you in Need for Speed.

Plenty of people in Georgia have LS' and I'm sure if you came on here and asked one of them to meet you at a track they'd be more than happy to shut your stupid mouth up.

ok well befor they "shut my stupid mouth up" (lmfao) like i said i have a 98 not a 2001

oh man I wake up and he decides to show his face.... ::yawn::, I think I'll wake up and make some coffee before I get into deliberations

for starters, whats a 0-60 on a stock lincoln continental again?

6.10 or something like that?

::snicker::

Members online

Back