Continental is faster than an LS

Yeah, I actually used to live off that road to on MacJohnson Road which is pretty much ghetto now. I work on highway 20 now though.
But, do ya ever take that M5 out on the weekends? I don't know if ya ever have took it out to Barett Parkway or anywhere like that. I have noticed though A LOT of people that drive bmw's on forums seem to be in or near Atlanta.

The M5 is my daily driver. I have not been on Barret Parkway in it though...

Hey morbid, i'll be down their sunday. I'll bring the conti. If it's dry out we can run em. So we can post the videos and end this thread.

oh damn, you will prolly be right out behind my house

I could prolly just go out onto the ice and meet you lol

this is my back yard
2218622421_e1e8d053c4_b.jpg

we could probably meet at terry's terrace on jefferson

LOL thats were we fished last month. Right were those shanties are. 3 weeks ago we fished right their in the marina. You been stalkin me?

If you guys meet up, let me know, I'll be the witness! Actually I just wanna see a conti get smoked, errr watch a race. Plus I wanna run Morbids stock LS8 and see if the mods were worth it or not. I'm in Mt. Clemens.

If you guys meet up, let me know, I'll be the witness! Actually I just wanna see a conti get smoked, errr watch a race. Plus I wanna run Morbids stock LS8 and see if the mods were worth it or not. I'm in Mt. Clemens.

sounds good dude

Hey morbid, i'll be down their sunday. I'll bring the conti. If it's dry out we can run em. So we can post the videos and end this thread.

FYI, the LvC does not condone street racing. So I am sure you are talking about meeting up at the track and getting some video and timeslips.

I thought those yellow signs meant "I dare you to double it" I usually try lol.

Ha Ha

He took the video down....a$$ clown anyway....cant stand the heat, get the f^ck out of the kitchen.

The LS is shifting at like 5500, likely not to the floor.

nah, it was to the floor... pretty sure my trans is getting to the point of no retern lol

just coasting it likes to skip back and fourth alot

only difference between me and him is I'm not using it as an excuse

but needless to say this kid is right smack dab in the middle of a forum brawl... I posted this thread here because the kids said they were from this site and I also posted it in the mustang forum where I moderate... and the OT section on that site is ruthless as you can see lol

it's kind of good that this happened though because now I have another forum to be on every night :D

if I could hold the camera, steer and slap the selectshift I would :(

but +1 at not shifting at the right spot in any gear... but like I said, I'm not one to make excuses in an arguement even if it's a valid point, I'd rather pick all the info he gives me apart ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back