Carlisle Discussion

I'll be driving out tomorrow and I plan on being there at about 6 or 7 in the evening.

Anyone else leaving from the Detroit area tomorrow? If so, look for a green 94 Mark VIII on the way.:)

Is anyone meeting up somewhere Friday night?

I will be leaving in the morning between 8-9am and will be there @ noonish.....but I will be going to my brothers place first to clean the bugs off of the car....then prolly be there @2ish at the show to see who's there and such......see you guys/gals there. Just look for the black EZ-Up canopy and you will find me.....holla!:D

Hi! Not sure exactely what time I will get there shooting for 2:00,better hit the sack - see you there!!!

MsM8

Hi! Not sure exactely what time I will get there shooting for 2:00,better hit the sack - see you there!!!

MsM8

Good to see you again!

It seems that I'm always very busy with the activities going on at the Club tent, but that should change in the coming years.

I think I just so happened to catch you on the way out on Sunday ... candid camera style :)

Yes, you are one busy man, but I still got a few hugs, and if I'd know you were there, I'd waved!

It was great seeing you again. I know, seems like the more you try to sit down, the more you run around at that show! lol still, I can't get enough!

See you next year if not sooner!!!

SMOOCHES!
Debi

Members online

No members online now.
Back