Carlisle Discussion

mespock said:
I just don't think Carlsile will offer anything as exciting as that meet.

mespock said:
I'd drive but I can't do it with out my air intake tube....:slap:

lolol Sorry got mixed up on what excuse you were using ;)

lolol hit me up tomorrow - will be there ;)

SMOOCH!
MsM8

2007 Carlisle All Ford Nationals - Registration

MsM8tress said:

OldSchool is kinda on about the drive time, but the drive was ok, (about 15 mins) I only went to the hotel once at night. Now, catching OldSchool not busy and getting to shake is his hand is more difficult than getting a hotel!!
Thanks.
We're bringing even MORE help this year!

FANTASTIC NEWS!
Last year's All Ford Nationals Fun Field displayed over 20 Lincoln Mark VIIs from around the country! This year, we're targeting TWICE as many Lincoln Mark VII owners to PRE-REGISTER their vehicles!

No matter what year or make of Lincoln Mark VII you have, PRE-REGISTRATION and participation is the BEST way to see this great event! For $35.00 you receive a three day pass for on field parking, admission for you and one guest, and a ballot to judge vehicles in your class! The overall spectator cost is $29.00 plus $10.00 parking in a remote lot.

I encourage you to PRE-REGISTER NOW. Spread the word! Join The Lincoln Mark VII Club at the Club Tent this June and help us celebrate our Annual National Meet! Reserve the best parking space at the best event this year! The Lincoln Mark VII Club National meet at the All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, June 1-3, 2007!
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CE&Category_Code=FD

John "OldSchool" Dancy

The meet looks like so much fun... And if John Dancy is there the meet will be a riot..

I hope that the pots and pans were bangs this New Years for you John...

Maybe next year I'll be able to make Carlsile. NCAA national Track meet is in May.

mespock said:
The meet looks like so much fun... And if John Dancy is there the meet will be a riot..

I hope that the pots and pans were bangs this New Years for you John...

Maybe next year I'll be able to make Carlsile. NCAA national Track meet is in May.
Rich,
There is like a DOZEN people from LvC that's been there and Man ... typed words don't begin to scratch the surface of what there is to see and do at The All Ford Nationals at Carlisle, PA!

One of the things that Me and Joey and Debbie want to impress upon everyone is that this is a FUN FIELD event; no matter what Ford you drive and in no matter what condition, you can register it for the FUN FIELD. Once registered, you get to park side by side with all of the other FUN FIELD participants from around the country! I litterally have to follow a WRITTEN SCHEDULE for day two of this three day event!

So no matter what Club, association, website, or family that you belong to ... everyone should bring thier Fords out to the Fun Field and instantly become a Fun Field Judge! Yeah! You too can be a part of the VOTING process! This is a PEER JUDGED EVENT.

Rich. If you can make it to the 2008 event, I promise you that you'll get one HELL of a surprise from [shameLessPlug]The Lincoln Mark VII Club![/shameLessPlug]

MsM8tress said:
I'm going, coming from Cols. OH, will hook up, back track, caravan with anyone going.

Not sure where I'm styaing yet, but if I can get a decent rate at 55.00 or around and two queens, anyone interested in sharing? NOT LIKE THAT! /COLOR]

If you want, I have a Room at the Holiday Inn, Deb. Right now, it's got 2 Queens.

Wanna split? If not, just pay what ever you are willing to pay on a room for yourself. You know me, I'm not too hard to get along with. :)

Also, You guys are gonna laugh at this....

I've got to have 4 new tires put on the damned 95. We've managed to put over 27,000 miles on the car since last june! AND, I've got to have the damned roof repainted cause dad managed to put some pretty nasty scratches across the whole damned thing.

YAY! It'll be ready in time tho.

Mike

94m5 said:
Also, You guys are gonna laugh at this....

I've got to have 4 new tires put on the damned 95. We've managed to put over 27,000 miles on the car since last june! AND, I've got to have the damned roof repainted cause dad managed to put some pretty nasty scratches across the whole damned thing.

YAY! It'll be ready in time tho.

Mike
Bring it as is!
Every car is welcome!

OldSchool1 said:
Rich. If you can make it to the 2008 event, I promise you that you'll get one HELL of a surprise from [shameLessPlug]The Lincoln Mark VII Club![/shameLessPlug]

If the surprise is a 1985 Base Modle Brown on Brown Lincoln Mark VII I'd wet my pants.:)

OldSchool1 said:
Bring it as is!
Every car is welcome!

I can't do that Mr Dancy. :)

I built that car as a show winner, and even IF I don't win again this year, I want it looking good. (this is last year's Modified VIII winner).

mespock said:
If the surprise is a 1985 Base Modle Brown on Brown Lincoln Mark VII I'd wet my pants.:)
You're actually closer than you know it ... but the Board embers have been sworn to secrecy :)

OldSchool1 said:
You're actually closer than you know it ... but the Board embers have been sworn to secrecy :)

Come on John it's not fair to play with an old love that way... It's like thinking you are the only Mammoth left alive only to find out that there is still hope.

You never know I may have a desire to purchase it back and bring it back home.

mespock said:
Come on John it's not fair to play with an old love that way... It's like thinking you are the only Mammoth left alive only to find out that there is still hope.

You never know I may have a desire to purchase it back and bring it back home.
I can safely say that I have NOT gotten my hands on one of your old rides.

The Club is just going to have LOTS of Members and LOTS of Mark VIIs and meet LOTS of people from as far away as the United Kingdom.

Three or four days is just NOT enough time to see this event!

I made the trip last year to debut the LS. Not sure if I am going to do it again. There were some mixups with my class and parking for it. I did enjoy meeting everyone from here though.

I will know closer to the event.

If I go I am going to try and round up some other LS owners. I think there were 4 of them last year.

OldSchool1 said:
Rich,

One of the things that Me and Joey and Debbie want to impress upon everyone is that this is a FUN FIELD event; no matter what Ford you drive and in no matter what condition, you can register it for the FUN FIELD. Once registered, you get to park side by side with all of the other FUN FIELD participants from around the country! I litterally have to follow a WRITTEN SCHEDULE for day two of this three day event!

So no matter what Club, association, website, or family that you belong to ... everyone should bring thier Fords out to the Fun Field and instantly become a Fun Field Judge! Yeah! You too can be a part of the VOTING process! This is a PEER JUDGED EVENT.

I agree completely.

mespock said:
Hey now I used to have an 85 brown on brown! Best car I had yet next to the 93. I'm going to try to attend but not sure yet. If anyone is coming down 75 from up north let me know I'm around the lima ohio area

-travis

1bad93 said:
Hey now I used to have an 85 brown on brown! Best car I had yet next to the 93. I'm going to try to attend but not sure yet. If anyone is coming down 75 from up north let me know I'm around the lima ohio area

-travis
Welcome Travis.

As you read above, this event is for ALL Fords in all conditions. Pre Registration is the key to savings and enjoyment.

OldSchool1 said:
Welcome Travis.

As you read above, this event is for ALL Fords in all conditions. Pre Registration is the key to savings and enjoyment.

Hey Old School - We came out by you gys last year -- how about you guys come out to the Boscobel Meet? It would be a great Cruise for you guys!

Joeychgo said:
Hey Old School - We came out by you gys last year -- how about you guys come out to the Boscobel Meet? It would be a great Cruise for you guys!
I know of at least TWICE that you've been down here on the right coast Joey (remember the garage in Jersey?).

It would be a true surprise if we showed up. As you know, the Lincoln Mark VII Club is jammed packed this year with a scheduled 53 events (as of this writing) with about seven in July itself. The current mid-west events will be enough of a strain on the gears as it stands.

Seeing Rich and you again would require about four weeks away between June and July.

Just prop up a couple of cardboard cut outs of me and Jack and have at em :lol:

Thanks Guys.

Well fellas,I would love to make it there,but i have already planned some things for this year,but next year a a good possibility. Is there anyone from about New Orleans La. on this forum? I'm about 45 minutes away from there,an 45 minutes from Baton Rouge,I'm right in the middle :D ....So if anyone could just lemme know if you hang your hatchet around that area,it would be appreciated. Just for info :D I'll holla at yall later,thanks

Isaiah3g

isaiah3g said:
Well fellas,I would love to make it there,but i have already planned some things for this year,but next year a a good possibility.
You might want to start planning for 2008 now.

The hotel that we're staying at was booked solid, six months in advance.

People from as far south as Texas and as far north as Canada have made plans to be there.

It's the largest single annual gathering of Fords in th country.

Is anyone From the midwest still planning on going and would consiter sharing their hotel room? I have no problem sleeping on the floor. Let me know. PA is a long drive, but it looks like it would be worth it.

You might want to start planning for 2008 now.

The hotel that we're staying at was booked solid, six months in advance.

People from as far south as Texas and as far north as Canada have made plans to be there.

It's the largest single annual gathering of Fords in th country.

I'm looking at a possible trip to the show in 2008... should be done coaching track so I'll be free for the Meet.

I'm looking at a possible trip to the show in 2008... should be done coaching track so I'll be free for the Meet.

It would be cool to have you back in the Keystone state.

Why not start planning now? I'm sure that there are a few Users here that are already considering 2008. As soon as June 3, 2007 rolls around, we're reserving our rooms and tent(s) and anything else that we can think of for 2008.

Members online

No members online now.
Back