build up of my 95 mark viii

well i got the last graphic done last night. and the more and more i looked at the car and thought about the car the more and more i didnt like it. so i figured if i didnt like how it was looking while i was painting it i sure as hell wouldnt like it when it was done so i sanded it all off and redid it. and i absolutly do not regret it one bit
utf-8BSU1BRzA0ODYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0ODkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0ODguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0ODcuanBn.jpg

I prefer it without as well.

Dude you have some serious ADHD. :lol:

tell me about it. i hate painting my own stuff because im never happy or fully satisfied with it but hopefully it will stay this way for at least a year haha

man this thing looks sweet out in the sun
utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTAuanBn.jpg

back bumper done
utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTQuanBn.jpg

mirrors handls and tail lights done
utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTIuanBn.jpg

interior trim done
utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTEuanBn.jpg

jambs redone since i didnt do the graphics
utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTYuanBn.jpg

I love the rims, love the dechromeing and bumper mods, loved the flamework and flakes, the color, the matched tails. Dude, I absolutely praise your originality.

Now that you can tell I'm being positive and not just talking to bash:

The pattern WITH the odd swirl/point-on-door was wicked. ...now it's a little strange looking, and your trunk lid kills puppies and kittens all over the world! I've never seen so much work that I love and hate on one car.

Some of your ideas are great and original especially on a mark, some are bandwagon ideas (imho) that conform to the culture of your hobby but just ruin the car as a whole. I'm an honest guy about thoughts and opinions, I'm in no way bashing your creativity or kickass work quality. If you love it, great, that's what counts. Being a public forum, I just had to share my $.02!

and just like i said earlier alot of youguys will hate it and that a ok with me

got the car all polished out and bumpers on and outside for a pic.
utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0OTkuanBn.jpg

hoping to have it all together and done here in the next couple of days

i'm loving the two colors together, they look great together. didnt like the graphics at all, cool paint job, wrong canvas. this way looks much better, but i cant get " fish hook " out of my head when i see the side of the car. i'm not diggin the stripe, but i love the blue and purple together, the wheels arent bad either they look good on the car.

Yeah, regardless of what you thought I was trying to say earlier. Great color choices, the way the front bumper looks is pretty badass with the stripe, even the rear end looks cool, the door is the only reason the stripe is strange. HIDs would probably take the front to a whole new level. I like custom cars. Like I said before, just an exchange of opinions. Recessed tips in custom bumper cutouts would be a badass addition to the back. Do you have any exhaust plans to add flavor?

only thing more i am doing to the exhaust is shortening the tips a bit to tuck them up more

interior is done and in
utf-8BSU1BRzA1MDAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MDEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MDIuanBn.jpg

its dirty ashell but the engine cover is on
utf-8BSU1BRzA1MDQuanBn.jpg

and its all together and i drove it home. man ive missed driving this car
utf-8BSU1BRzA1MDMuanBn.jpg

ok well the car has gotten some damage from everyday driving and such so i decided to stop using it as a daily and make it my nice weather- show car. plan on doing some more mods and since some of the paint has gotten messed up im going to do a colplete color change and there will still be purple on the bottom. hope to have it done this time by june and that means all paint and body work and color matchong the interior new carpet and recover seats. if i get ti done it should be getting another feature but this time for no law the video (its a minitruckin type movie company that shows car show coverage and such thge guy from no law wanted to feature it in october when i took it to sparks in the ozarks in noel mo. but another company (cambered videos) got to me first and featured it). but well get it started with some pics of some parts i ordered today

shaved door handle kit
KGrHqMOKpoE1qp6syhCBNhY1HBjg_12.jpg

hegan suicide door kit with built in spring to keep the door open like stock
KGrHqYOKjwE6mB1vr3BOByKi6qg60_12.jpg

billet mirrrors
KGrHqYOKpEE4kWg1OoBOPF19YmuQ0_12.jpg

7.5 inch flush mount leds for the rear
AVS-LEDKIT-7-RC_-01.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back