build up of my 95 mark viii

There ya go. Two mods that would really bring that car another level cooler.

only time it wears the tires are when im smoking them:D and no it still has both sway bars and i drive it every day. it atcually just got hailed on about 45 minutes ago but it was pea size so hopefully no dents

yep i got hailed on too. luckily no damage though

just traded off a full custom made nissan hardbody 4 door cab for this set of brand new in the box 18 inch billet rims with tires. now i need to do a 4.5 inch conversion.
RimInBoxTop.jpg

this weekend ill be shaving a few more things on the car and next weekend hopefully ill be doing a new full custom paint job on it since im not happy enough with the paint thats on it now.

I need to see this thing in person! I'll be in Wichita in a few weeks what shop do you work for?

Really nice car. I've always liked that stock dark blue color. You've done lots of nice work to that car. Kudos to you for saving it also. Those wheels should look killer on it. I agree with some of the others you go for the lsc look and get rid of the chrome side molding and on the bumper covers. Can't wait to see it painted again, and you need to bring it to K.C. We can get a pretty good group of Mark VIII owners together.

Really nice car. I've always liked that stock dark blue color. You've done lots of nice work to that car. Kudos to you for saving it also. Those wheels should look killer on it. I agree with some of the others you go for the lsc look and get rid of the chrome side molding and on the bumper covers. Can't wait to see it painted again, and you need to bring it to K.C. We can get a pretty good group of Mark VIII owners together.

kinda what i have planned but im getting rid of the side molding all together

ok before i proceed to post pix i want to say this. after reading this forum for the past month or so ive realized that alot of you wont like what im doing to this car buuut this is my style and well my car. alot of you like to ether go fast or keep it all original. well its against my religion to own anything factory so i have to cut them up and make them my style. so with that said hers the pics.

bumper before
utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTEuanBn.jpg

tag box cut out
utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTUuanBn.jpg

all shaved up and back on
utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTMuanBn.jpg

new custom tag box made for tomorrow
utf-8BSU1BRzA0MDcuanBn.jpg

ok before i proceed to post pix i want to say this. after reading this forum for the past month or so ive realized that alot of you wont like what im doing to this car buuut this is my style and well my car. alot of you like to ether go fast or keep it all original. well its against my religion to own anything factory so i have to cut them up and make them my style. so with that said hers the pics.

:eek::eek:
impressive work.

FAIL! Where are the pics?!

:confused: i see pics.

ok before i proceed to post pix i want to say this. after reading this forum for the past month or so ive realized that alot of you wont like what im doing to this car buuut this is my style and well my car. alot of you like to ether go fast or keep it all original. well its against my religion to own anything factory so i have to cut them up and make them my style.

And that's what custom's all about. Besides, who cares what we think? :D

That said, this is becoming one seriously cool custom Mark.

^^ agreed.

Good to see someone doing what they want to with there mk. not what everyone els dose!

most people arnt but every customive ever owned and built has had a crooked tag and im not quiting yet haha

Just a thought but since the side lines are gone you should remove the style lines in the bumpers to finish the smooth look.

actually talke dabout that with some guys at work only thing is thats gonna take alot of 3m bumper repair glue

Members online

Back