Before & After, New Look with Pics

Wow, that's a huge change!

Have you seen the nice OPAQUE Orion V2 LED angel eyes out now?

I always thought your LS had the Gen 2 Headlight swap?

Looks great with either bumper IMO :D

Thanks and I did have gen 2 headlights. I didn't notice the pic was that old until after I posted it.

There is no extra lse grille laying around if I am guessing correctly

Correct sir, and there almost was but it wouldn't look right with the new look.

Wow, that's a huge change!

Have you seen the nice OPAQUE Orion V2 LED angel eyes out now?

I haven't seen them....(checks online quick) wow those seem a lot cleaner, I'm not that ambitious yet.

I like this new look.

The black fogs with the silver lower grille looks good

are the before/after pictures reversed? The first pic looks nice!

He made a well placed decision to have his LS not look like most. And to me, it came out extremely well.

I honestly prefer the LSE, but this looks very good as well...makes me regret not going thru with my color matched mach 1 idea a year ago.

Well, its your car, I guess you'll do whatever you think looks good.

are the before/after pictures reversed? The first pic looks nice!

He made a well placed decision to have his LS not look like most. And to me, it came out extremely well.

I know most love the LSE look, as do I. macredd hit it on the nose. Everyone is doing the LSE conversion. I did it, ran it for a bit, and got tired of the LS. I went with something that's closer to stock and cheaper than buying a new vehicle. I figured people would be upset, and that's alright with me because like stated by jcharb it is my car. On another note I ordered HIDs tonight.

I know most love the LSE look, as do I. macredd hit it on the nose. Everyone is doing the LSE conversion. I did it, ran it for a bit, and got tired of the LS. I went with something that's closer to stock and cheaper than buying a new vehicle. I figured people would be upset, and that's alright with me because like stated by jcharb it is my car. On another note I ordered HIDs tonight.
That's how it should be, I mean I fall victim to what everyone else likes as well but at the end of the day its your car.

I ordered a upper ball joint and a lower ball joint today.. also a new plastic wheel well!

How much was the wheel well? I spent $70 today on the 2 hoses that are taped into the intake .

I myself am guilty of doing the 06 bumper cover conversion to my gen 1 in the near future because I like it as many do. I also know it has been done a number of times. My spin on it will be the gen 1 lse side skirts and lse rear lower valance with 06 exhaust tips matched with the newer bumper cover. I am braced for feedback that some will not like it but I am also comfortable with trying something that is not seen on here time in and out.

I even remember saying to one new member, not too long ago with a white 2000, not to touch it and leave it bone stock. It was actually nice to see an untouched LS.....go ahead and flame me for daring to say that. LOL. ;).

You've been flamed...

The wheel well I gotta go pick up from the sh!t yard we'll see

I myself am guilty of doing the 06 bumper cover conversion to my gen 1 in the near future because I like it as many do. I also know it has been done a number of times. My spin on it will be the gen 1 lse side skirts and lse rear lower valance with 06 exhaust tips matched with the newer bumper cover. I am braced for feedback that some will not like it but I am also comfortable with trying something that is not seen on here time in and out.

I even remember saying to one new member, not too long ago with a white 2000, not to touch it and leave it bone stock. It was actually nice to see an untouched LS.....go ahead and flame me for daring to say that. LOL. ;).

wat :confused:

I see the confusion. I did not mean literally mean the exhaust tips are coming out of the front bumper cover. Of course, they are being welded to my Magnaflow and will be coming out of the cutouts on the lse rear lower valance. I was only giving a general overview of what components my appearance modification package will comprise.

06/LSE is common on here but not out on the streets. I may be biased but I the round fogs and bumper and chrome grille too much to change it.

Yup and all the 06 i have seen were other colors.

I have personally not seen another black 06 in my area. And theres a lot of LS's here.

5k HIDs in the lows. Didn't get the 5k fogs in today.
2012-02-13_15-58-37_304.jpg

2012-02-13_16-00-09_586.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back