So I went from this:
Picture039.jpg

NightShot5.jpg

To this:
photobucket-34517-1328758543117.jpg

2012-02-08_18-13-39_39.jpg

2012-02-08_18-14-08_787.jpg

2012-02-08_18-13-55_936.jpg

Color matched Mach 1 spoiler on a sport bumper with angel eyes. Still need to polish up the headlights and fogs, paint the lower grille, and maybe color match the side markers. I'm also ordering new HIDs tomorrow. I'll let the member I swapped with reveal himself if he wants to, however I do have pics of his car with the gen 2 swap now...:p

Last edited:
Why did you switch back from LSE? The headlights?

I was tired of it and wanted something new to renew my interest in the LS. Plus hell stock is like a mod anymore, right?

Guess i havent owned mine long enough for that to happen.

Lots of things i want to do with it but i just cant afford all the mods and a car payment at the same time.

I prefer the LSE :shifty:

No amber in head lights is nice though

Bet the sagging LS in picture 3 is the fuc!ker you traded with... :rolleyes:

Yes LSE is sexy and makes the LS look much more modern.

Is it just me or does the GT500 bumper look just like an LSE:

ford_mustang_gt500_coupe_3_11.jpg

Yes LSE is sexy and makes the LS look much more modern.

Is it just me or does the GT500 bumper look just like an LSE:

I was just thinking about that today :eek: It does have the same opening and fog location.

I personally like my new look better than the LSE now. I just can't decide if I want to clear the lights and put on a light smoked vinyl or clear vinyl. Any input guys?

@ Soopa You're a pretty smart guy :rolleyes:

jolinc, man it looks good bro. What tint did you go with on the lights? Looks like a medium or light oracal 8300? I like the look with lights off, but when theyre on it looks blurred and yellow/greenish.

The GT500 is the same style for sure, but does not have the "dip" for our grill. It also has a taller lower grill area. Also the fog light cavities are less angled.

Our lines for the LS were so good looking, including the LSE and stock, that they will live for a long while. I really do think Ford kicks themselves now for not keeping a sport luxury RWD. Who wants a FWD Lincoln? Not me. I'm RWD all the way.:D

Drizz thanks! Right now the lights have night shades on them. I think I'm going to order light smoke vinyl and HIDs, hopefully that helps with the discoloring. I was using my phone to take the pics too so I'm sure that didn't help.

Nice. Its nice to change it up from time to time too. It looks sportier and more aggresive, not bad at all.

Thanks for the kind words guys. The swap has actually renewed my interest in the LS, since i now have a project to finish again.

@JVIP seeing your car with the painted lip actually made up my mind to swap

Thanks for the kind words guys. The swap has actually renewed my interest in the LS, since i now have a project to finish again.

I feel as though I have to be working on the car or it gets boring.. Although nothing I own is the way it came from the factory...

It looks great, I will say I like the LSE front clip but the regular looks more aggressive.

How much you want for the extra grille you may have lying about

There is no extra lse grille laying around if I am guessing correctly

I always thought your LS had the Gen 2 Headlight swap?

Looks great with either bumper IMO :D

Technically, I now owe Jvip thx twice this week. Details coming.... :)

I was tired of it and wanted something new to renew my interest in the LS. Plus hell stock is like a mod anymore, right?

I know that all to well. Going on 8yrs of owning the car.

Looks good, I say color match the bezels and grill but I'm biased.

good to hear, I love the mach1 painted, looks so clean. Pound for pound the WW lip has nothing on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back