Aluminum Grill completed!

No offense but IMHO its not that much off stock?
The ends are bent funny on the bottom. The tops are cut all uneven.
Looks a little on the tacky side for me.

Ill keep with my grill.

grill4web.jpg

grillclose.jpg

Mine!

i hate to tell ya kiddo geno had that grill on his car before you ever thought of owning a mark VIII!

yeah i know, i just have the same one =) and i like it...
but now i may take the time to make an aluminum one myself,when i get a welding machine. i dont like how flimsy the plastic is, and ya cant wash it

Man, I can't believe Mike's thread was brought back to life. He did finish the grille back in 05. Mike wasn't a big LVC guy. He was big on LOD. He still has his Black 93, but it hasn't run in three years. Sitting in the front yard.

Don't quote me though. I haven't been to his house in over a year. Something may have changed. I did however tell him that his car isn't worth much any more. I want his rear end, and if he does decide to part it out, that's the only thing of value on the car. Everything else, nothing to write home about.

I dunno, but the kind of person who thinks their pos is famous, is someone I don't want here. Plus I'm sure he knows that the price he is asking would get him bashed up and down the message board.

When I got my first 93 back in 04, Mike was the first Mark owner I met, and he lives close to me. His car runs like a scalded dog, and back in the day every weekend, the Texas Marks down here would meet up at Lonestar raceway.
Here's his Mark.

Not a fan of that grille design he planned to sell. :yuck:

Members online

Back