Accepting 2014 LVC MarkVIII Calendar Entries

It has indeed been extended one week because he's out of town so you guys have a few days which is awesome.

I see k9 is squeaking in like myself. I ain't missing this year dammit! I found some good spots around me, but I might have to cut a lock or 2 to get a good shot, and I just ran out of time so here are mine from one of my many boscobel detours this year

View attachment 828462750

Dude, grab your sig pic, I think that one would look killer! Just my opinion though!

Chicken that picture is sweet, I've always wanted to drive my mark out to rural south haven michigan where my family has our summer house..lots of cool backdrops. I really want a pic of the car at one of the beaches of lake michigan when the sun is setting over the lake.

wish i would have seen this post a little earlier. :(

734881_10200265276344297_1026871926_n.jpg

734881_10200265276344297_1026871926_n.jpg

Border suggestion???

I was thinking about something like this, with or without the LvC... but I kinda like it. Also, I should be able to make the border so that it fills in the spaces for images that have dimensions such as this one that don't completely fill the gaps.

bordersample_zpsa8fa1b49.jpg

Like this:

bordersample2_zps50491cc2.jpg

The boarder would be cool, I was kinda dissapointed last year that there was no info about each car and the owner though..usually calanders list the make model and year of the car pictured. Dont know if its possible or if anyone else would like that but maybe just list either our first name or our user name plus year and model below the picture.

I like Kevins idea with info for each car. The border is a nice touch also.

Here's my submission:

9302f150-f39c-4edf-a8b0-044e6bae8aa2.jpg

Gorgeous pictures!

Guys the border looks awesome but that's up to Rollin LS to do since he has to crop n'edit the pictures. I think we should send him the border so he can place it on the pictures himself! Sort of like what LOD does to their calendar. They also include the name of the owner of each car on one side of the picture border.

I never was very good at following instructions .... so I will submit a better photo than my first. Probably too late anyway .. The garage is set for demolition .. It was built around 1920..the first repair shop in my home town of Bedford, Ma. DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

Members online

Back