2011 LVC MarkVIII Calendars are For Sale!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://www.cafepress.com/MarkVIII

Enjoy gentlemen.:) After you receive your calendar. Please leave feedback. That way I can improve on next years.

I have to give a "special" thank you to BAD97LSC wife. She knocked out the cover for you guys. She did a fantastic job.:)

i had my wife put all kinds of hours into this and i havent even bought one yet! money is that tight! maybe someday i'll order one!

Gotcha covered friend! They should be at my house by the 20th.

thanks rich, i wish you hadnt done that though! maybe now if you get that damn doner car to my shop i might be able to get it from you! i'm not driving to ft. lauderdale for a calendar lol!!!

Anyone having payment issues with Cafepress? I had a member have there money refunded.

BTW I was just on Yahoo Sports. I just saw an ad for the Lincoln MarkVIII and Lincoln LS calendars. Anyone else see it or check?

just ordered mine. Used paypal so we will see it acted fine though. Thanks for doing this for us.

Very nice. We gotta keep this up every year, and make this an annual thing.

I have no problems putting it together for you guys.:) I do plan to start taking entires and running the pole sooner thou. Give members more time to order them. Instead of three weeks.

Anyone receive thiers yet? I know one of the LS guys got his.

Cafepress has now charged me twice for the calenders. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.
Back