2011 LS Calendars

Here is my entry, it was between 1 and 3 but I ultimately liked #3 best (thanks for the anti-glare option Bullshmidt!)...

nn8mjs.jpg

the more i see black LSes witht the 2nd gen lse grilles, the more i wanna put mine pack on

Here is my entry. The wife choose this one.:rolleyes:

BTW I will be unavailable till saturday. So everyone gets an extra day to get there entries submitted.

LVC 1a.jpg

Sorry for the late entry, but better late than never. I wont have time to get new pics tomorrow so I'll have to go with what I have.

Here's my entry

Alex20LS-1.jpg

I would sumbit one but theres already too many black ls's.

Do it anyways, we need nunbers and yours looks great too

I am right here.

4521949263_a80dd6aa9c_b.jpg

higher resolution is available, i can email it or it is on flickr

2mq2u4x.jpg

My poll was a total failure, two photos tied for most votes and the others were all spread evenly...

So I just picked one of the tops. Hope this is cool with everyone!

Only 15 entries. Not exactly the numbers we need to have a good selection poll. Should I extend the deadline?

One more week or how many days?

Come on guys, I know we have a lot more usuals than that. Dont make me call you out, you know who you are

After the storm system clears the eastern seaboard (well from DC to the Keys anyway) there should be good enough weather plus the weekend for any number of LVCers to get some freshly cleaned LS's out for some pics.

Bump.

Here's my entry. This one won by a landslide. Just wondering if I should change the color temp a little so it's not so "orange":

IMG_1072.jpg

Pete, I would just desaturate the side of your car a bit. The fall theme is good, IMO.

I have no idea how to just desaturate part of the photo. I only know how to use the adjust features on windows live photo gallery.

If someone wants to mess with it, I'll send them a higher resolution photo. I just don't know how to do it myself.

I have no idea how to just desaturate part of the photo. I only know how to use the adjust features on windows live photo gallery.

If someone wants to mess with it, I'll send them a higher resolution photo. I just don't know how to do it myself.

what parts do you want desaturated? it looks fuccin beautiful to me, what color are your rims by the way, graphite?

i would enter, i jus dont have a good camera and havent seen any good places to take photos

Members online

No members online now.
Back