2011 LS Calendars

Ok here's my entry -

Pic 3 won by one vote so I'm going to enter that one after cropping it a little more...

Pic3A.jpg

High Resolution version available if needed

no i'm pretty sure we are waiting for at least 24 entries, and after you we only have 20

You're still good.

There a re a good amount of regulars that haven't entered. Come on guys.

I decided to go with the same deadline I gave the Mark VIII guys. October 15th. I will be VERY busy that weekend. So don't expected the poll for a few days after that.

Times running out guys. The 15th is coming fast.

Bump. We've blazed through another weekend, so all that's left are weekdays now. the 15th is this friday so......

Nice :Beer

Ever since seeing your photos, I've wanted to try out a shoot like that. But, my car is always dirty (from rain covered roads) by the time I get to a spot similar to that.

nice, do u have led turn signals? wonderin how u have the fogs with no parking light on

Here is another for your consideration. Makes 2 suggestions for the calendar

LS292.jpg

2006 Lincoln LS

stock 2006 LS...but I'll offer it up for the calendar...2 photos (may need some adjustments as they are oversaturated and too contrasty)

my lincoln - optimized.jpg

ls.jpg

No more entries.

For those of you that posted more then one picture. PLEASE!!!! Edit your post for only one picture. I don't want to have to go through every post to see who entered twice. Or have someone complain because they posted two pictures. And I choose the one they didn't want.

Thank you. I should have the poll up tuesday or wednesday. Have a nice weekend guys.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back