2011 LS Calendars

i found a burnt down/collapsed building out in the country but only got a chance to take like 2 pics because someone pulled into the driveway lol

Pics or it didn't happen :p

Sounds like a good photo spot

pics of people pulling in or it didn't happen.

a convincing one would be the palm of a person practically covering the whole lens...

thats gay i just hurried up and got in my car and drove away, i'm about to post some pics though in a new thread

Rollin, sent you a PM, finally managed a pic good enough to send you.

Time to get them pics in fellas, Sept is winding down.....I'd hate to see too few submissions and this thing go belly up.

I need tires and a good detail, shes been sitting in my driveway since I put her up for sale basically. Ill have pics by the deadline, gotta find a new spot too. Hmmmm

Times running out fellas.:eek:

One picture per entry.

Post your entry picture in this thread.

On a side note, I have a little extra lined up for my photoshot next weekend.:rolleyes: I think you guys will like.:bow:

My shot for calendar consideration, sorry no babes.....

lssep2010photosession12.jpg

Damn I need to get off my ass on this subject. Slacking lately. Nice pics guys.

Bump!

Yep, not a lot of time Missing Linc', I want to see this happen and Sept is almost history!

TTT

Only a week left and not even enough cars to fill 12 months. Come on guys. There has been plenty of time to take some pictures.

Personally I feel there is no point in people entering if you just end up winning by default or anywhere close to that. You don't have to have a heavily modded LS, just some nice photos. The contest was structured in this way for that reason.

Last edited:
My LS has no wheels, front fenders, front bumper, hood or intake manifold on it right now... Pretty sure Im out for the calender shoot, buying those BBS wheels tho, pretty stoked about that.

TTT

Only a week left and not even enough cars to fill 12 months. Come on guys. There has been plenty of time to take some pictures.

Personally I feel there is no point in people entering if you just end up winning by default or anywhere close to that. You don't have to have a heavily modded LS, just some nice photos. The contest was structured in this way for that reason.

P1230498.jpg

P1230510.jpg

Yea I am a little surprised there are not more entries.... I mean this is basically a 12 best photos contest...

Do we even have 5???? lol

Ah, what the hell. Too lazy to snap any new photos, let alone wash the car..

Calendar%20pick_DSC_0410_s.jpg

12mpx photo available.

Ok, couldn't get one tom. I didn't find a great place like I would've liked to, but I have a back that should do, I hope. Quick wash tom and off for some pics.

Members online

No members online now.
Back