2011 LS Calendars

Anybody around Chicago, let me know :D I can get my buddy to shoot the car(s)

why dont we get a calendar with girls posing on our cars?

Cause there has only been 2 or 3 of us that have actually accomplished that.

yea but if you tell them they are going to be in a calander they might be more willing to do it.

After seeing all the Ls's on this site, i don't want to get rid of my car after all :) I'd enter my car in the contest.. :)

so when is this contest going down? i have a stock LS but i can take some decent pictures

so what kind of pics are we doing,my car is out of commision right now so i can only take pics of it in my driveway or use the pics i already have.I could probally get my girl to take some pics on it if i get her drunk enough and maybe a few xanax..lol

Just a comment to bump this up. On schedule to submit ONE picture by Sep 30th (not an easy thing to comply with.....) Might even go on another photo shoot just for grins and giggles. Looking for that one 'oh yeah' shot.....

Agreed... I just took some recent ones that weren't bad. But I had a smudge on my lens and it showed up in them all. And yea it is going to be hard to submit... ONE

>.<

Come guys. No ones made s ingle entry. Do I need to extend the deadline?

I thought you said September 30th was the deadline. I'm waiting for some nice fall colors up here.

it is september 30th, a few guys posted pics in the other thread, i took some today but can't find the cord to upload them

You'll prob going to get a lot of last minute entries. I'll pron post some up a few days before the dealine. Just need to find good spots.

If by september 26th you dont have more entries, maybe you should start worrying then, but not yet RollinLS

I wonder if 12 cars will even enter.

And of those 12, how many will be sitting in driveways... lol

Oh man, you're right, well in that case

NO DRIVEWAY PICTURE ENTRIES ALLOWED!! IT's not hard just to stop by some building/park/parking lot and snap a pic, it's just hard to find a good one, but definitely no drive way pics.

Come guys. No ones made s ingle entry. Do I need to extend the deadline?

No, we're just given the inevitable challenge of coming up with just one pic that's going to have to be good enough to make it. I for one am just using the time to get more to pick from. If it was a 15th deadline I could still make it but will use whatever time I have to get one I'm happy with.

if my springs come in next week, i should be able to get shots by the 30th...

i found a burnt down/collapsed building out in the country but only got a chance to take like 2 pics because someone pulled into the driveway lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back