1995 Indigo Lights/Black LSC Progress

Yea J, I know.

I've been from one end of the color spectrum to the other with this project.

It boiled down to Indigo Lights, and Kona Blue from the Mustang.

Pure coincidence on the Mazda redux....

:)

I really love the Kona Blue. My sho is the first non black, white or silver car I've ever had. So much depth of color. Is the Mazda blue similar? Can't wait to see. Been watching this thread for ever.

does anyone need or want the cranberry valve covers and brackets going to have to change the color of the engine now that we are going withthe blue. will keep the white intake and other parts for now. jd

2013-02-27175937_zps605a9edc.jpg

2013-02-27183141_zpsdb7d9d83.jpg

2013-02-27185306_zps738c6872.jpg

2013-02-27181518_zpsa0cf0586.jpg

Getting ready to finally put color on something.

That color is going to look really good on a Mark. Nice work. Are you going to daily drive this car when your done?

That color is going to look really good on a Mark. Nice work. Are you going to daily drive this car when your done?

Lol I'd hope not..I think that's why he bought the 97 that he has now. That color is looking mighty fine on there so far!

This car became a garage queen the second I put sandpaper against it.

Thanks guys. I'm glad this color turned out like it did.

I think after 9 years this is my favorite thread! Looks beautyful Mike, you do fine work sir. And now I have to go clean my key board...

Thanks a lot guys, I sincerely appreciate the comments.

Jeb.

I'm actually planning (preliminary anyway) The indigo blue, and the original opal as an accent color.

Thoughts?

Can't wait to see the whole car in this color after the clear and a cut/polish!! Should really pop in the sun!

Members online

No members online now.
Back