13.412 ! 96 MarkVIII THANKS HOTTIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocket5979 said:
You DO know that one definition of insanity is: Constantly doing things different and expecting the same results. Or vice versa...

Going by your logic if the weather is right then who needs a turbocharger in a Mustang to run 8's in the 1/4??? I will just wait till January when its cold out and run my mildly modded LS and hold my breath in anticipation of getting my 11 second timeslip! ;) hehehehehhe. This has become more of a joke than anything to me by now, but if you want to know my opinion of your ways of thinking pepper, well you already have it. :cool:
I have waited until this morning to respond to your comment, this personal attack on me because i have a different view point than you, is totally uncalled for. Debi is my friend and her word is still good enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what everyone's problem is lately, but you all need to calm down. If I resorted to name calling and bickering everytime I E-feelings got hurt, I would'nt be half as far on my projects. I'd still be on here nit picking with everyone.

I'm getting tired of doing this, but this thread is also....... DONE.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back