13.412 ! 96 MarkVIII THANKS HOTTIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsM8tress

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Thanks Hotties!!!!!!!!!!!

Msm8

daBEST.JPG

MsM8tress said:
Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Thanks Hotties!!!!!!!!!!!

Msm8
Dayummmmmm way to go Debi, you got racing skillz now :cool: and i am very proud of you :yourock:

pepperman said:
Dayummmmmm way to go Debi, you got racing skillz now :cool: and i am very proud of you :yourock:

LOLOL Pepp your too sweet! Ambition, yes, skills, wellllllll, ok...I'm a HOTTIE, but I don't think that makes me fast hehe, well, not track "fast" lol.

NYC....guess what I saw sitting on the side right before I nailed 13? A 89 (I think) red Lincoln Mark VII in showroom condition. When I stopped squeelin for joy I lined back up, and went to look at it. Beautiful!, only 47,000 orig. miles, interior under the hood, everything on this Mark was gleeming inside and out! Did you send me a lucky 7!? ;) Like I said though I really need to work on consistency!

Here is the whole run:
R/T - .596
60' - 1.959
330 - 5.683
1/8 - 8.682
MPH - 82.73
1000 - 11.226
1/4 - 13.412
MPH - 104.98

I don't know what happens when I post the slips, they go thru the shrinkydink edit then show up small in the thread (?).

Poor Torq had to endure my whining about the red light then my screaming and yelling, I had to call him and share my joy! Thanks HOTTIE!

OK who has a receipe for consistency!? lolol Seriously though I really drove the crap outta him last night, got in 7 runs, yes some really sucked! I red lighted (-.175), then my worst launch w/o rl'n was .627, and my slowest 60' speed 2.433, and ugliest 1/4 was 15.731. Talk about stinkin!

SMOOCHES HOTTIES!!!!
MsM8

ared7.JPG

HOLD ON A SECOND.... Debi, I didnt know you had any mods.... Your time is a full second faster then stock darlin.... What mods are on that car darlin?

Thank You JoeyL SMOOOOCH!

Hi BigDaddy, the only thing I have added to Mark that LVC HOTTIES picked out for me was.....welll, ME! heheh no kidding. ;)

Remember he came with magnaflows, KnN air filter, perf. chip, and I did have to drop 1,300.00 in a trannie they added the shift kit. das it!

Did I make ya proud HOTTIES!?!

MsM8

thats a really big improvement. So you can get a 13 second car from exhaust, KnN filter,Chip and a shift kit WOW. Good job Debi, from a 16 second car to a 13s

Wow a full second fastser than stock " outstanding " , Debi consistency comes with alot of practice get to the track as much as you can. Just think what your times will be like when you get some good gears in TUX. Hearing that you are so happy makes me happy. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Holy S#it that was cruising for a Stock Mark VIII... So it can't be stock Debi...

It must have been the removing of the spare tire that did it.

Wow congratssss

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am still on cloud 9....now how can I do it again, and again, and get lower!

The shift kit is an improvement to the orig. transmission the guy at the trannie shop told me that it really wasn't a mod, that it just helps the trannie perform better. I will find out more about it and fill ya in, I'd like to know myself too.

The perf. chip, well all I know about it is that I found a receipt in the 10-12 papers the kid gave me when I bought it. The receipt is for a 94 Lincoln Chip 253.00 from SpeedZone Rod Shop 1500 N. Main St Evansville, IN, order date 4/19/2000. Both phone numbers on receipt are disconnected and I have done google searches for the business, but no luck. I have no idea how the chip was programmed.

Oh yeah and the over drive button.....peeves me, I know it worked before I got the trannie re-built..but sho flat out refused to open up the console and see. I even to in the diagram you sent me Rich. He said it was nothing they did, and that about 5 years ago they opend up the console on a Mark and broke the wood piece and it was expensive to replace and they will not risk it again. Even after I told him I have a spare shifter wood piece, he still refused.

So I ran with the od on, at least I think it is always on, the guy at the shop (who owns a LS! ;) said it was on. I can't feel it, and i get no lights at the message cntr..

The next house I buy, is going to have a loooooooooooooong drive way, with a tree at both ends! hehehe!

Thanks again HOTTIES!!!!

SMOOCHES!
MsM8

MonsterMark said:
Ok.

I'll b the 1st.

:bsflag:
What Bryan you don't believe the time slip? If conditions are just right that can happen as it did to Debi last night which is cool. :cool:

Post the place and time. I'll look up the weather data and calculate a density altitude.

driller, it is at National Trail Raceway somewnere in Ohio, don't know exactly where. Do you find it hard to believe , I don't!!!!!!!

pepperman said:
driller, it is at National Trail Raceway somewnere in Ohio, don't know exactly where. Do you find it hard to believe , I don't!!!!!!!

Taking more than 1.3 seconds off your stock ET with those mods is, well, impossible unless there was some SERIOUS weight reduction that happened! And lets face it. Not everyone is able to run 14.7's in a bone stock Mark either!

Hebron, OH
Track Elevation 911'
Time: 10:40PM?
61*F
54% Humidity
29.86 in. Barometric Pressure

Density Altitude = 979 feet

pepperman said:
Why do you find it hard to believe, I don't!!!

Well lets see here... Driller's best is a 13.5 and he has this as a performance modlist:

Pro-M 85mm MAF
K&N RU3480 Air Filter
Intake silencer/resonators removed
Meziere Electric Water Pump
Custom Intake Tube
1-2 Accumulator upgrade
B&M SuperCooler Transmission Cooler
SCT Performance Chip
MSD Superconductor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires
MotorCraft AWSF-22C Spark Plugs w/ modified 0.048" gap
HyperTech #1011 - 160 degree thermostat
DeMolet DenseCharger Cold Air Intake
Cam Shim
1996 EATC(Electronic Air Temperature Control)
LMS Pro Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Fuel Pressure Gauge
FRPP(Ford Racing Performance Products)4.10 ratio Ring & Pinion
FRPP Traction Lock
HydroTex MultiFilm 80W-140 HyDiamond Gear Oil
Muscle Products MT-10 Metal Treatment
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
LMS PROPOLY polyurethane carrier bushing kit
ART(Accelerated Racing Technology) Cat-Back 2-1/2" Single-X Dual Exhaust
DynoMax UltraFlow Mufflers
DynoTech Engineering Metal Matrix Composite Aluminum Driveshaft
Baumann Engineering RK-AODE Shift Kit
2-3 Accumulator upgrade
Sensor Lowered Air Suspension w/ Spyder Valve
26x9.50-16 Hoosier Quick Time Pro D.O.T. Drag Tires
PA Performance 4G Cobra 160 Amp Alternator
Performance Distributors Screamin' Demon Coil Packs
Steeda UnderDrive Crank Pulley
SCT DynoTune
Kooks 3/4 Length Jet-Hot coated Headers
SCP Solid Motor Mounts

Yeah, something doesn't add up when comparing a Mark with only a few hundred in mods running a faster time than a MUCH MUCH more modded Mark. I believe Driller's times, especially based upon his modlist. Msm8's seems a little off, to put it in a nice way.

pepperman said:
Why do you find it hard to believe, I don't!!!

Well, alrighty, I have to see all the times then.

I did see a timeslip on a Marauder once say something totally unrealistic. It does happen.

Oh, BTW, if it was a 13.4, I challenge it to a race. ;)

MonsterMark said:
Ok.

I'll b the 1st.

:bsflag:

lololol MM - BITE ME TWICE! You can even pick the spots! hehe I don't play when it comes to my Mark! oh, you can also ask Torq...if his ear drums have recovered! The guy with the Mark VII - he can testify to!

I know, I know..you've met me....but regardless of how I may seem, hehe, I pay very very close attention to my Mark and how he shifts, pretty much how he reacts to everything...oh yeah and 10 years of driving one kinda helps too

I forgot to tell yall about Terry (the very proud owner of the MarkVII) and he has owned about 16 lincolns! I gave him the url, of course, and told him he is LVC material. His Mark VII is hot!

I wish I could have seen it! Terry said it was awesome!

SMOOCHES Hun,
MsM8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back