1/4 mile times and kill stories

MsM8tress said:
Lolol just be safe! Deer, kids, pets, and just dumb crap is always waiting to pop out in front of you! I love your Mark HOTTIE!!!!!!

thanks. :D

i work at a grocery store and whenever i see a mark8, i HAVE to talk to the driver. it pisses my friend off to no end but i could care less. one night, i saw a guy and started talking. i pointed to my mark and he replied, "oh, your the one i see hot rodding around. If i hadnt seen you doing all that, i wouldnt know half of what this car could do." we just smiled and he walked in the store.

*puts halo ontop of head* :gr_devil:

Dr. Paul said:
What are your mods? The new SI is no slouch from a ricer standpoint.

Paul.

LMS MAF,shift kit, 255lph walbro. and thats from a ricer point they are no slouch not an american v8 point:D it stayed with me till the second half of the 1/4 then i just walked away from him.

i can't wait till l put on Geno's exhaust on it and take full advantage of the MAF combo
GOD OF LMS's stuff

Not bad, the new SI is supposed to run mid-15s-ish stock from what I've heard. Of course, that's about on par with a stock Lincoln. So not bad. :)

Trust me, I have more hatred for Hondas than anyone else on this board. :D Stupid morons try to race me in my Mustang - I just don't get it. The last attempted streetrace I got in the Mustang was from some lime green Civic del Sol sh!tbox. I made fun of the driver and his wigger passenger and moved on.

Paul.

Dr. Paul said:
Not bad, the new SI is supposed to run mid-15s-ish stock from what I've heard. Of course, that's about on par with a stock Lincoln. So not bad. :)

Trust me, I have more hatred for Hondas than anyone else on this board. :D Stupid morons try to race me in my Mustang - I just don't get it. The last attempted streetrace I got in the Mustang was from some lime green Civic del Sol sh!tbox. I made fun of the driver and his wigger passenger and moved on.

Paul.

i might hate them more than you...well maybe equal.

low 12 second 3000gt always being "challenged" by stock civics with cans welded to the stock piping.:rolleyes:

Here's the condensed version with most of the sh!t talking omitted.

I asked the kid in the Del Sol:

Me: "How big is your motor?"

Him: "1.5 Liters."

Me: "...and you want to race?"

Him: "Let's go."

Me: "My motor is seven."

Him: "Seven?"

Me: "Seven... liters"

Him: :(

Me: "Go away."

...and that was that.

Dr. Paul said:
Here's the condensed version with most of the sh!t talking omitted.

I asked the kid in the Del Sol:

Me: "How big is your motor?"

Him: "1.5 Liters."

Me: "...and you want to race?"

Him: "Let's go."

Me: "My motor is seven."

Him: "Seven?"

Me: "Seven... liters"

Him: :(

Me: "Go away."

...and that was that.

ahahaha. i love it.:D

"how much boost you running?"

me: about 15 psi right now.

honda boy thinking....."but youre twin turbo..... HOLY :q:q:q:q. 30 PSI???"

me: ummmmmm yeah. if you say so.

Honda dipsh!ts never ceased to amaze me with their rampant, virulent dumbfu<kedness.

I just don't get it.

Paul.

me neither man, I live right next to a military base. So there are about a half a million little rice grinders around. and they all have fart pipes and a cold air intake, and owners that think they run 12's.
no seriously i had some GI in a fairly new civic si tell me all he had done was full fart exhaust, a cold air intake, and a body kit (cuz you know that visual hp means everything). and his car would turn 12's in the 1/4. so i laughed in his face. he got mad. we raced. and i guess my couple of little mods musta put me in the 11's LOL. ( for those who don't know i am being sarcastic abou t11's)

2002WRXSTi said:
The day before yesterday I had a new GTO line up at a light with me. He reved it up and when the light went green we left throttle down. We were about even but he dropped back and then when the road changed to a single lane he fell WAY BACK :rolleyes:

I just had to do it cause I have a friend with one and he thinks it's the fastest car on earth or something. I had also lined up and took out another buddies 1986 350 powered Monte SS that had headers and a Edelbrock carb on it.

My car is all stock so far and I have yet to go to E-town to get a base run out of it. Then off to Lincoln Motorsports for a few upgrades :D

yea, that 350 ss with headers kill...didnt happen. i tell you for a fact, unless he didnt have gaskets anywhere and was leaking vacume and fluids like a mofo.
heck, my 305 that i built up was comperable to the mark.

MrWilson said:
yea, that 350 ss with headers kill...didnt happen. i tell you for a fact, unless he didnt have gaskets anywhere and was leaking vacume and fluids like a mofo.
heck, my 305 that i built up was comperable to the mark.
Uh yeah it did and pretty bad as a matter of fact. A 350 SS with headers and an Edelbrock carb that is ear timed and all sorts of typical boy racer crap. I just sold him a .60 over 350 short block that he is hoping to beat me with and I hope he is able to or he will cry and want his money back :shifty:

2002WRXSTi said:
Uh yeah it did and pretty bad as a matter of fact. A 350 SS with headers and an Edelbrock carb that is ear timed and all sorts of typical boy racer crap. I just sold him a .60 over 350 short block that he is hoping to beat me with and I hope he is able to or he will cry and want his money back :shifty:

lol, i was just bustin yer balls. if everything isnt perfect, they run like krap, and are easy prey.

MrWilson said:
lol, i was just bustin yer balls. if everything isnt perfect, they run like krap, and are easy prey.
Thats why I'm tryin to scrape up the cash to throw a SC on my Mark. I love pissing off Boy Racers while I am in comfort :D

They are all still hurting from what I did to them with my WRX cause I *owned* them!

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
my cuz has an STI and that is one bad mother. it is fun as hell to drive
I really have yet to be beaten by a STi yet. My last decent run trapped 12.51@117mph with a smoking clutch. A guy with the same engine setup as mine is pulling 11.2@125 sept he has a dogbox trans.

It is an awesome car but I gotta say my Mark III is so much more comfortable to drive :cool:

update
96 mark beat
97 mark beat
98LSCmark beat it
a hand full of civics that were rolling in a pack. beat them
87 5.0 gt mustang. waxed that fox body ass
96 cobra lost was a good race till he sprayed it. but oh well everyone loses everyonce in awhile

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
96 cobra lost was a good race till he sprayed it. but oh well everyone loses everyonce in awhile
I beat my friends Cobra with my SVX. Was funny cause he thought he was the Shiznit with it but he wheel hopped and my AWD just planted and I took off on him :D

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
update
96 mark beat
97 mark beat
98LSCmark beat it
a hand full of civics that were rolling in a pack. beat them
87 5.0 gt mustang. waxed that fox body ass

How'd you know it was an 87 GT?

I pulled a 98+ Seville SLS awhile ago. Had him by about 1.5 cars by 85 or so. Both of us had passengers and we both got great launches.

Some of these kills seem a bit far-fetched to me considering 99% of Mark VIIIs are 15 second cars.

^^Such as?

I'm going to the track tonight barring unforseen issues. Should be good for some low-ish 16s if the air is good (by good I mean less than 7500' density altitude.)

I need to hit Speedworld or Firebird next time I'm in Phoenix and get some less crappy numbers...

Members online

No members online now.
Back