0-60 but not really.

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The street I was on is a slick type asphalt if that makes sense. If I stomped it to the floor from a dead stop, I would smoke both back tires for a few seconds. Yes, both spin. I tried it and the whole ass went to the right until I let off. I'll get another one later on a road with some grip. 6.95 0-60 is what I came up with but I think I can beat this by almost a second.

Anyway, this will show Jamie that I don't grandpa the car around. No need in laughs. The car is completely stock. Also has 175 lbs of system in the trunk too. :p I'm not trying to be out here racing anyway.

YouTube - NoLimit95 Mark VIII 0-60

I accelerate like that when I am not in a hurry.

WTF are y'all in such a hurry for lol

I guess I do grandpa mine around cause I just don't do that to my car, not even once a month. I bought it in Jan 2010 and probably have done 15 WOT's and I think a few of them burned up my bad ass AZ alternator. Don't be hatin lol. Seriously though, I don't do my car like that and the only reason I done it today was to see if the new PCM was making a difference.

I do see a slight change but I believe once I do the J-Mod, it'll be where I want it. Again, I don't drive everywhere fast. I drive normal and just try to take care of it.

Next time I get up near county line rd, I'll do another WOT there because that street is nothing but grip. That street I was on today was old smoothed out asphalt. I could set there and smoke the tires bald on that road. On the video, I had to do a 1/2 way pedal and then stomped it once it caught some grip.

Only 15 WOTs a year, no wonder you get one month out of your gas tank. You should do one with your old PCM and one with the new PCM to see if it made any difference.

wow dude you are a queer for sure, i love how you added that song to the video, too bad i have the original video i can post the real one if you would like. and mine was more like a 0 to 85 out of the gas station in jersey back onto 95 south.

That is how I want my 95 to drive. As it is now under full throttle shifting automatically Ive never seen it go past 5700-5800 rpms and it kinda bugs me. Was yours like that too before you installed the w3z2 pcm?

That is how I want my 95 to drive. As it is now under full throttle shifting automatically Ive never seen it go past 5700-5800 rpms and it kinda bugs me. Was yours like that too before you installed the w3z2 pcm?

No, it would still run strong and redline but the 93 PCM has helped out. He has 2 of them left for sale. Maybe one would help you get past the 5700-5800 rpm's but idk.

I gotta get mines up too once it dries up outside...got new meat all round so grip shouldn't be much of a problem too

I should do one of mine on the damn spare tire. :lol:

I gotta get mines up too once it dries up outside...got new meat all round so grip shouldn't be much of a problem too

I got the meat all around but that asphalt was some old school slick stuff but it just happens to be one of the only roads close by where I can get by with WOT's like that. I have good pavement in front of the house but if I done a 0-60 on my street, there would be 15 police cars here within 2 min. I got a few more roads to go to and I won't get any spin. This is my meat all around and the rear pressure is set on 30.5 to 31.

MarkInGarage010.jpg

I should do one of mine on the damn spare tire.

I really would like to see that one. Smoke it till you blow it up but have a tire handy first.

This is what im talking about. I dont know why the numbers on the guages dont show up, they are bright on my copy but anyway...

Its shifting at like 5600! Lame. Does anyone elses do this?

Do a daylight run so we can see something. It does seem to be shifting early from the looks of it. I really don't like pushing mine to the red line but once it hits 60 and changes, it really wants to go then. I need to get out here soon and do a 0-120 and see how it does.

Is yours completely stock? Exhaust and everything?

Do a daylight run so we can see something. It does seem to be shifting early from the looks of it. I really don't like pushing mine to the red line but once it hits 60 and changes, it really wants to go then. I need to get out here soon and do a 0-120 and see how it does.

Is yours completely stock? Exhaust and everything?

Its in storage for the winter for a little while longer but Ill make another one when I start driving it again. Entire drivetrain is completely stock. I dont often push mine either but when I do I want it to do it right. My 94 Im driving now shifts right at 6000 and I never understood why my 95 wont :confused:

Ive contemplated just putting in 3.73s and that should have the car shift right around 6000. But Ive also considered putting in the w3z2 pcm, or even just getting a chip. In other words Im clueless what I want to do

Its in storage for the winter for a little while longer but Ill make another one when I start driving it again. Entire drivetrain is completely stock. I dont often push mine either but when I do I want it to do it right. My 94 Im driving now shifts right at 6000 and I never understood why my 95 wont :confused:

Ive contemplated just putting in 3.73s and that should have the car shift right around 6000. But Ive also considered putting in the w3z2 pcm, or even just getting a chip. In other words Im clueless what I want to do

Well, your 94 should have a Z4HO PCM I believe and it does a lot better than the DZA1. I would swap them two first and see what you get but I'm thinking slight vacuum leak maybe with yours. Just noticed where you were from and glad to see you have it put away.

I went WOT today and mine shifted at about 6900 RPM's.

i'll do a daytime video of mine with the 3:73's in it, and another after i change the computer and put in the 4:30's, i still like this one though with my wife trying to be tough in her mark VIII!!! this is the only time i can hear my car from outside my car, it doesnt sound like this inside my car, i love watching this lol
YouTube - 97 lsc gettin on it

Testing metacafe

Trying to get away from the youtube double posting crap and find something that will post only one video and not the same thing on top of the other
nvm, didn't work

Members online

No members online now.
Back