••••$125 2-year warranty slim HID ••••

mine still dont light up first try, i was told they take 2-3 weeks to fully "warm" was the word used. its kinda frustrating trying to leave at night and having to flick ur lights 10 times to get them to stay on...

Dont know how they work on the 00-02, but this digital ballast wont work on the 03-06 unless you have the anti-flicker harness that Matt sells. The Light control module in the LS keeps shutting the HID's down with this particular digital ballast. Matt switched me out to a very good analog ballast and my lights work every time. This kit even with the analog ballast is well worth the money. The 5000K kit gives off the MB/BMW factory purplish glow. Looks wicked on the LS.

I take back the anti-flicker harness on my last post, this issue seems to only affect my car so far. Could be that I have 2 HID kits on my car. 1 for the lows and 1 for my fogs. The light control module in my car is going crazy.

I take back the anti-flicker harness on my last post, this issue seems to only affect my car so far. Could be that I have 2 HID kits on my car. 1 for the lows and 1 for my fogs. The light control module in my car is going crazy.

i have 2 kits as well, I've had em sinse last Tuesday and only my lows keep on turning off. They will never turn off both at the same time, either one or the other one would turn off. I hope it to be just the break in process.

Just straightened out my order. I ordered my kit last Friday. Backordered til today. Today's mail came. No kit.

But they are going to switch it to an analog ballast for me to ship it out right away. They tell me there is no "break-in" time on these, and should fire up every time from the start. I know nothing about HID's. Sound right?

Just straightened out my order. I ordered my kit last Friday. Backordered til today. Today's mail came. No kit.

But they are going to switch it to an analog ballast for me to ship it out right away. They tell me there is no "break-in" time on these, and should fire up every time from the start. I know nothing about HID's. Sound right?

correct, the analog fires up first time all the time.

Awesome. So i made the right choice. I figured if the analog has less problems, who cares if the ballast is a little thicker. Where did you mount yours, 02V8Sport?

Awesome. So i made the right choice. I figured if the analog has less problems, who cares if the ballast is a little thicker. Where did you mount yours, 02V8Sport?

I mounted mine right behind the headlights, tie strapped to the upper frame bar that runs behind the headlight.

So I just got the kit! I haven't installed yet, because one of the plastic protective bulb covers was broken and wasn't on the bulb when i opened the package. I'm assuming this is a big deal, since it looks like great care is taken to protect these while they are in shipment. Am i right in this assumption? Or do you think I should give it a try, and then call Umnitza if it doesn't work?

I was just wondering if these are still on sale? I sent him an email but, I haven't got a reply yet. I figure I would just go ahead and ask you guys since the response will be a tad quicker.

As far as I know, they are still on sale. Go to the direct link on page 1 or 2.

As far as I know, they are still on sale. Go to the direct link on page 1 or 2.

Thanks for the quick response. But, should I specify what kelvin level hid bulb I want. I am looking for the light that emits the whitest. I believe that would be the 4300k. But, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for the quick response. But, should I specify what kelvin level hid bulb I want. I am looking for the light that emits the whitest. I believe that would be the 4300k. But, please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes you're gonna have to specify which bulb you want. Yup, the 4300K is the whitest and puts out the most lumens.

Alright well. I have researched and this seems to be the best deal so, I am going to go with this kit. I guess I will specify the vehicle to just to be safe. But, thanks for the quick replies and this seems like a great site. I have actually been here before but, just researched on my car. I actually found the cylinder numbers to replace my coils for my car when I bought it off this site. Thanks.

The big thing that they'll need is the bulb style you are replacing (for example, I had 9006 low beams existing)

I've become a member recently and can tell you, you wont find a better site or forum for an LS owner.

I FINALLY got my car last night so I'm gonna try and get my kit on some time this week.

Well I have to say he has great service I messed up on my order and accidentally ordered the 4300k when I really wanted the 6000k hid lights. He fixed it for me and will still have it shipped out by tomorrow. He will have my business again.

if anybody is looking for some 6000k H11s of these digital lights let me know... i switched to the 5000k and have a spare set if anyone wants to buy them off me.

Why did you switch to 5000K? I just put the 6000K on, and they don't look as blue as I was expecting. In fact they don't look very blue at all compared to the ones in your pictures. I wonder if I got the 6K? Can you tell from the bulb itself? I didn't see any indication on them...

Why did you switch to 5000K? I just put the 6000K on, and they don't look as blue as I was expecting. In fact they don't look very blue at all compared to the ones in your pictures. I wonder if I got the 6K? Can you tell from the bulb itself? I didn't see any indication on them...

Yeah, thats why I had to change my order I wanted to go with the light that emitted the whitest light and I thought it was the 4300k but, it was the 6000k that emitted the whitest light. If your looking for the blueish tint hid I beleive its the 8000k that you are looking for. But, the 6000k has more of a white light.

237_3746.jpg

After.jpg

That is insanely annoying^^^. I hope people remember to adjust them after installation before they blind other drivers.

Ok today was the 14th day with the digital kits and they work just fine, but one of the lows goes off right after I turn em on, and sometime I have to go off and on 2 or 3 times. However, they got better than when I first put em on, I used to drive around and notice from the car in front of me that I had a lamp off, that just dont happen enymore.
I'll give em a bit more time.

first of all i needed the 9006 bulbs and idiot me ordered the H11s, i took them out after a week when i figured theres a reason they dont fit right lol... second i ordered the analog ballast because i got sick of having to flick my lights on and off, the size of the ballast doesnt make that big of a difference to me. So if anyone wants some almost broken in Digital 6000k hid lights pm me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back