••••$125 2-year warranty slim HID ••••

Ebay hids

Well, I finally got around to buying the HIDs off of ebay for my truck.. 90.00 total with shipping. Had them on for a couple of days. No problems. Only extra thing I had to do was request a direct plug n play harness for my truck. Says they are plug and play except for a few vehicles. So I called them and they made me a harness to directly plug into my factory harness for 10.00. got them in 2 days. easy as hell on the install. come with very good mounting brackets for the ballast. good packing, fast shipping, and time will tell on the quality. went with 6000k. there is some glare, but no more than I already had with the ultra bright headlights I had. I still get about the same amount of flashes from oncoming cars as I did with the factory bulbs. will take some pics soon. If you plan on getting these, I would recommend paying the extra couple of bucks for the actual harness vs using their "plug n play" pins. Im sure they work, but the harness worked great and was nice and easy to install. :cool:

I've had my HIDs for about two years now and they still flicker on and off...got use to it. Mine are on all the time, i have it on the auto-on switch, because I have my front windshield tinted so hardly any sunlight gets in. Not only that, but when my bass kicks in, they go crazy as if I have strobe-lights in front of my car...weird. Got use to it too.

what percentage tint do you have on the windshield?? do cops hassle you or do they not even notice?

and no...cops haven't even noticed. get tickets for my front ones, which are 5%, and they cant tell my front windshield one is tinted. The only one that made a big deal was the sheriff when i took it to go get my ticket signed off. He noticed. But let it slide.

i have had this kit in my 00 ls and am having the same problem some you guys have had. my lights will sometimes turn on, sometimes they wont, they flicker then shut off and at most will only stay of for 10-15 minutes. i read on some of the replys from this thread that the analog ballast was what some ls owners need to fix this problem, and if so how would i go about swapping my digital ballast for the analog?

Members online

Back