••••$125 2-year warranty slim HID ••••

they look great

So I got my installed. The driver side was a bit tough to get them to snap in but NOTHING compared to the passenger side. I actually ended up shaving a bit of the plastic off the male (ballast side) of the plug. I mean I worked on pushing that thing in for like a half hour.

They look GREAT!!! The only small problem I'm having occasionally is the passenger side (coincidently) doesnt turn on. It's easily fixed by just flicking them off and on again and really is a minor annoyance. Maybe after they break in it'll stop.

I wouldnt discourage anybody from buying these. They are WELL worth the money. The difference between the HID and stock are night and day, I mean a total 360. They shoot freaking far and are sooooo pretty ;) They are brighter than my highbeams I'm pretty sure. I dont think it's too much of a problem as long as you angle them correctly.

And yes, after you get them on please have somebody with you so you can check they are angled correctly. It's not cool to get blinded and it's even worse if you blind a cop.

I am pretty sure this is on topic but, I was wondering what do you all do about the fog lights? I would like to have the same color fog lights. I tried searching but came up with nothing maybe I am using the wrong search terms. But, if anyone could help. Maybe I can buy some more umnitza h.i.d.'s for my fog lights.

I am pretty sure this is on topic but, I was wondering what do you all do about the fog lights? I would like to have the same color fog lights. I tried searching but came up with nothing maybe I am using the wrong search terms. But, if anyone could help. Maybe I can buy some more umnitza h.i.d.'s for my fog lights.

I ended up getting a second kit of the 3000K bulbs. I wanted a real fog light (ie. yellow) because I'm in the Salt Lake City, Utah area and it does get foggy out here sometimes. I just havent had a chance to put them in.

If you wanted the same color just order another kit with the same color bulb but the correct size.

I ended up getting a second kit of the 3000K bulbs. I wanted a real fog light (ie. yellow) because I'm in the Salt Lake City, Utah area and it does get foggy out here sometimes. I just havent had a chance to put them in.

If you wanted the same color just order another kit with the same color bulb but the correct size.

If ya wouldn't mind me asking what size do I need. I have no idea. Then I promise I will shut up.

If ya wouldn't mind me asking what size do I need. I have no idea. Then I promise I will shut up.

If ur buying this digital kit just call Matt to place ur order, he already knows the bubls u need, just give him ur car's year.
Shut up now :joke

Anybody have problems adjusting the aim of their headlights. My passenger side's (that d@mn passenger side headlight!) adjustment knob (the 4MM metal piece) doesnt adjust the vertical alignment of the headlight. It just doesnt seem to work. The driver's side works fine.

Im not knocking the person who started this post nor the person selling the kits them selves. All the problems Ive read about this kit makes me glad I spent more money on the Digital kit from LSKoncepts.com. They work PERFECTLY very time no flicking the switch mutiple times, which Im sure isnt good for the ballasts or the bulbs. just my .02

Hmm I wouldn't know mine worked and were aimed perfect. They work fine to turn on every time.

It's a problem with the assembly. The adjustment knob doesn't work. I think I might have to get a new headlight assembly. I think they are aimed ok (I had help testing them), but the level is off.

Oh, and they are working perfectly now. No flicking or anything :)

Mine works fine to tell ya the truth. The only time it ever did the "turn off turn on" problem is when I first bought them and they haven't done it since. They fire up every time. So, I think I got every dollars worth. I think it's just a break in period. Plus, I really don't feel like going through all the trouble of grounding and wiring an hid kit. I rather just buy a set of used oem hid's it saves me time and trouble.

Ah ok. Yeah it sucks for me though as soon as I got my lights in the mail. One of my headlights are starting to fog up. Perfect timing I guess.

Mine works fine to tell ya the truth. The only time it ever did the "turn off turn on" problem is when I first bought them and they haven't done it since. They fire up every time. So, I think I got every dollars worth. I think it's just a break in period. Plus, I really don't feel like going through all the trouble of grounding and wiring an hid kit. I rather just buy a set of used oem hid's it saves me time and trouble.

I hear that.

Well I am sure Ch1||1ng can agree with me that this kit is worth the money. I am going to buy some for my fog lights in about a week or two. They are bright as the sun but, have an addicting glow to them. Almost like your parents telling you not to stare at the sun when you were a little kid. But, you get to re-live the dream. But, if your afraid of getting a bad product don't worry. Because not only does it work fine. But, I have talked to a few friends that own bmw's and they said nothing but good things about Umn!+z@.

Well I am sure Ch1||1ng can agree with me that this kit is worth the money. I am going to buy some for my fog lights in about a week or two. They are bright as the sun but, have an addicting glow to them. Almost like your parents telling you not to stare at the sun when you were a little kid. But, you get to re-live the dream. But, if your afraid of getting a bad product don't worry. Because not only does it work fine. But, I have talked to a few friends that own bmw's and they said nothing but good things about Umn!+z@.

125 bucks you cant beat it. They really add a lot to the LS.

This is my first HID experience, and it's all been great! I have 2 sets - low beams and high beams. Do HID's always take a while (10-15 seconds) to achieve max brightness? It seems kind of dangerous to me. You cover alot of ground in that amount of time when traveling at 60mph. Will they eventually just start at max brightness? If not, I might switch them to my fogs, and return the silverstars to the brights.

ok guys heres another new problem, i got the wrong bulb initially, so i decided to try the 5000k bulbs in the correct size after seeing 02v8sports pictures thinking its a bright white light. this is what i got. it definatly looks yellow doesnt it? almost as if 3000k. i email the guy back with the pictures and he says nope that is 5000k and 4300k looks even yellower. so i ask if i can get some 6000k bulbs to swap since yellow is not what i expected and he wants 50 bucks on top of the one day used lights... any opinions on what i should do?

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

This is my first HID experience, and it's all been great! I have 2 sets - low beams and high beams. Do HID's always take a while (10-15 seconds) to achieve max brightness? It seems kind of dangerous to me. You cover alot of ground in that amount of time when traveling at 60mph. Will they eventually just start at max brightness? If not, I might switch them to my fogs, and return the silverstars to the brights.

Yeah, that's why you shouldn't use HID for high beams. I don't think any cars have HID highs stock. Plus when you flash your high-beams all that quick on-and-off is not good for the ballasts (or so I hear... :shifty: )

So, i think i should switch the highs to the fogs. I'm assuming that since the 9005 and 9145 are interchangeable, that i should be able to use the same kit i got for down there. Right?

Also, don't any other cars have HID's in both highs and lows? IIRC, one new caddy i saw had two sets of projectors in the headlamps. But I guess i wasn't really paying attention to the headlamps at the time... I was looking for an 06 LS (This specific dealership i went to sold BOTH Lincoln and Cadillac)

ok guys heres another new problem, i got the wrong bulb initially, so i decided to try the 5000k bulbs in the correct size after seeing 02v8sports pictures thinking its a bright white light. this is what i got. it definatly looks yellow doesnt it? almost as if 3000k. i email the guy back with the pictures and he says nope that is 5000k and 4300k looks even yellower. so i ask if i can get some 6000k bulbs to swap since yellow is not what i expected and he wants 50 bucks on top of the one day used lights... any opinions on what i should do?

Those do look yellowish. Mine have a purplish glow to them and VERY white.

So, i think i should switch the highs to the fogs. I'm assuming that since the 9005 and 9145 are interchangeable, that i should be able to use the same kit i got for down there. Right?

H10 = 9145 FYI.
9005 will not fit it.

Those do look yellowish. Mine have a purplish glow to them and VERY white.

thats what i thought i would be getting. apparently not, and now to go back to the 6000ks since the "5000k" lights they sent me are so yellow they look like halogens they want me to pay more.

H10 = 9145 FYI.
9005 will not fit it.

Is that just the HID version or something? When I put the HID's in the high beams, i put the silverstars (9005's) in the fogs. Do you think there will be an issue when I make the HID switch to the fogs?

Members online

No members online now.
Back