••••$125 2-year warranty slim HID ••••

Ok, it was as easy as they say, the thing is I tried pushing em in so hard and they wouldnt go in! but the thing wasnt just pushing em in, I had to move the little pins inside the red plug, I opened em a bit but didnt work out, then I closed em in and didnt work out, and I just kept playing with them moving and moving, then from all the sudden it went in :D and I thought, what the heck did I do!!! so I did the same with the other one till it went in!
Now with the fogs it was an easier story, way easier! I didnt use those flat pins, I used and extra harness the 8000k bulbs had I donk know what for but they came handy! I just plug this harness one plug to the car's plug, n the other to the ballast red one. However, for the right side fog, I has to cut the harness and invert the cables. Im posting the pics in a little while, but I still dont know how the hell to post em here, so ur gonna have to look at em in my gallery.
I put 8000k lows n 6000k fogs. I dont see a difference! but Matt told me they need to break in so lets give em some time.

Something I notice, really kool to me, the ballasts when on, they make a noise like a clock or something, I assume its what this guy with the damn sweet LS posted days ago saying this ballast are monitoring the bulb's input n output all the time. The first time I turned em on, they made another sound like a current transfformer or something for like a 3 or 4 minutes.
They really look high class sh**
Highly recommended.

Even though we do not sell this particular brand of HID system, I don't understand why it is that difficult to install. It is a plug and play system like ALL HID conversion systems out there. The Xetronic systems we sell should not take longer than 45 minutes from beginning to end to install. You can view the simple installation guide here:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/HID Conversion Kit Install Guide.pdf

That install guide should work for any HID conversion kit.

OH come on!!! now the pictures I took with the same phone are too big to upload! guys I dont know! cant post em.:(

Even though we do not sell this particular brand of HID system, I don't understand why it is that difficult to install. It is a plug and play system like ALL HID conversion systems out there. The Xetronic systems we sell should not take longer than 45 minutes from beginning to end to install. You can view the simple installation guide here:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/HID Conversion Kit Install Guide.pdf

That install guide should work for any HID conversion kit.
The only problem is that the plug that conects to the car's harnes is damn difficult to stick it in. Thats all.

OH come on!!! now the pictures I took with the same phone are too big to upload! guys I dont know! cant post em.:(

The only problem is that the plug that conects to the car's harnes is damn difficult to stick it in. Thats all.
Uh, ok. I haven't seen this particular kit in person so I can't attest to what the connection plugs look like. However, when does "plug and play" become "push real hard plug and play"?

Glad to see you have it working, here is the pic from your gallery. Looks very bright and white!

vbpgimageCAQU6OQI.jpg

I ordered mine on Thursday and came in on Monday. I see what everybody is talking about with the plugs. All I did was cut the extra harness that was on the 8000k bulbs that will plug into the red plug. I then cut the factory plugs off and wired the supplied plug to the factory harness. I checked and a regular 9006 plub will still work with that plug so no problem going back to stock. Whole installation took about 20 minutes. Not hard at all especially if you know and understand wiring.

Only question I have is when I turn them on sometimes only one will come on. Then I can turn them off and back on and both lights will work. Is this because the ballast need to be broke in?

Only question I have is when I turn them on sometimes only one will come on. Then I can turn them off and back on and both lights will work. Is this because the ballast need to be broke in?

Going through the same thing right now. Im waiting to get some sort of explaination for this. My HIDS only come on and stay on with the car off. Once the car is started either one or both turn off. These only stay on about 5% of the time. The bulbs start to flicker and turn off. Weird!!

Omg, awesome I knew there wasnt anything serious. I honestly had no clue what the hell was going on when you talked about those spades...lol.

Thanks for Umnitza actually comeing on this forum to clear things up. That was cool and I think that was great customer service. I thnk these HID's are so damn good its unreal. I woud never pay for half of those other kits out there that are selling for way over this price.

Thanks 02V8Sport! it really came easier when those red plugs went in! I just got back from the garage, now I got both fogs working perfect and already locate the ballasts casue last night it was too late so I just used tierods (is that how u spell that?) And they still making that moskito sound! the lows dont do that no more but since the fogs were just installed right they do. I love this kit bro! Ive never seen anything like this!

Oh btw say happy bday to me guys come on.

Oh guys, I cant post the pics now! not even upload them to the gallery! so Ima post em at myspace and give u guys a link!

uhm, myspace sucks so I'll update my car domain page with all the installation pics.

Last edited:
Mine work, I didnt do anything extra at all. I stopped in at Autozone yesterday ( needed some more brake gooey's) and some kid came out and said " Nice HID's those look good!".

i got mine working as well, i didnt use the red plug i just put the little pins into the 9006 connector because i didnt "push hard enough" and figured it worked either way.

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

Sick car, now show us how the look with the Halos on...:cool:

By the way, I refered Umnitza to the kid at auto zone.;) :D

i got mine working as well, i didnt use the red plug i just put the little pins into the 9006 connector because i didnt "push hard enough" and figured it worked either way.

Bigpappy33, are those the 8000K bulbs?

2 very important issues have arisen that need to be publicly addressed:

a) first
Ray's situation is his lights will turn off and not work when the car is operating (aka on and engine running).

b) second
And sporadic non-immediate illumination of the bulbs requiring a secondary attempt to restart.

---
a) VERY SPECIFIC SITUATION REPORTED BY ONLY 1 PERSON:
Ray's situation first with my email response:
It's not the ballasts (or the bulbs), it's your car. Sadly, it's the LCM that is causing this (light control module).

Some cars - Ray's year? his specific model? his failing LCM? no ideas without direct troubleshooting.

If they turn off after the car is on, it's your car's system affecting it.
We just need to swap you for some analog ballasts. This is simply a) deposit and refund when the other ballasts are sent back, or b) send back the ballasts and we'll send you new ones.

b) Second situation
No worries at all. These are digital ballasts, they require 1-2 and sometimes 3 weeks of break in time before they can store enough energy to power up every single time - use them more often is the answer basically.

Yup! My left fog wouldn't turn on the first attemp but 2nd was for sure. And my lows were working good last night when I first connected em, no the left one turns on and then it goes off while the right 1 stays on.
I'll give them some time to break in properly, 4 now I love em n keep em all day on. Again this kit is the sh**, so says some1 who had a hard time at the begining so, take ur own conclusions. I will keep u guys updated on how they do.

Thanks Ton, Matt n unmitza

Umnitza - thank you for the quick response on troubleshooting my problem. I thought that is what it might be especially since i just put them in last night.

Thanks for the prompt responses Matt. The situation in my 04 is weird. The lights will come on and then just shut off after 10-60 seconds. I can see the light start to flicker and then just die. I keep hearing that the digital ballast needs to break in. Could that be the case in my situation as well?

How much bigger are the analog ballasts?

Thanks for the prompt responses Matt. The situation in my 04 is weird. The lights will come on and then just shut off after 10-60 seconds. I can see the light start to flicker and then just die. I keep hearing that the digital ballast needs to break in. Could that be the case in my situation as well?

How much bigger are the analog ballasts?

Are you using the on/off switch for your lights or are you leaving them on automated control (ie they come on when it is dark outside)? I imagine you tried this already but it is the only thing I can think of.
see here

Are you using the on/off switch for your lights or are you leaving them on automated control (ie they come on when it is dark outside)? I imagine you tried this already but it is the only thing I can think of.
see here

Thanks for that link. I never use the auto on feature.

same with mine, one turns off after i start them cold, so i just keep going from on to off a few times till they warm up then they stay on, i guess they need to break in so ill just drive with them on all day for a while.

Bigpappy33, are those the 8000K bulbs?

They are the 6000k. I wanted to get the 5000k but they were sold out! couldnt pass up the deal though. the 6000k is a little too blue for me but it looks good still.

It's good to know that I shouldn't use the auto-on switch for my headlights because the sensor messed up a couple of months ago. When I use that feature my headlights stay on all the time! It was always annoying when I would put it on auto at night and forget about it. I would be driving around all the next day with headights on until I realized would see the reflection in the car infront of me.

Does the Auto-On rule apply all the time with HIDs or only during installation/troubleshooting? Also, do you really have to start the car before igniting the headlights? I was really hoping to get some HIDs, but if either of these is true, they are out of the question I guess. I figured they worked just like the factory headlamps.

mine work either way, but from what i understand, when you first get them they need to "break in". During this time you will have to turn them on/off a couple times until they warm up and stay on. this will go on for 1-2 weeks until they are fully broken in and then they should work all the time even with the auto on

Members online

No members online now.
Back