LVC Member Photos

Lincoln vs Cadillac forums Photos of member's Lincoln and Cadillac Automobiles
Mass Air, 75mm Mass Air Sensor, cold air fender well induction kit, underdrive pulley set, Cobra intake with GT40 lower intake super ported and welded and port matched to heads, 65mm throttle body, Edelbrock #6025 Performer RPM heads with 1.90” intake and 1.60” exhaust valves, milled...
Swapped in a 5 Speed Cobra intake with 65 mm throttle body working Ram-air from hood scoop under drive pullies
Sorry it is not a Caddy or Lincoln.. Optional upgrades: ECU tuned by http://www.evolvecars.com ** ENGINE:262.41 hp(RW HP) (** 5 CYLINDERS **) * RIMS: 18x8.5 (rear) 18x8 (front) MAS Italy rims... ** EXHAUST: Full Stainless 3" TME (Sweden) Downpipe back... Hope you all Enjoy! :)
I just bought this beauty on May 15th, let's say. Right now I only have Vogue tyres on her, but here is a list of things I wish to do, I'll check them off as I finish: Complete - Put on DynoMax SuperTurbo Mufflers with Camaro z28 tips BMW E36 Angel Eye Headlights Update/Add Emblems...
Well, I finally got off my butt and found a camera so I could get some pictures of my little fleet that I've got going. I'll try to explain each. 1. 1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: This is the project car, as you can probably tell. I've taken the thing completely apart. In these pictures, there is...
All factory stock for the time being.
1_XLR
Updated
Views
Comments
new tires / wheels 20" 3pc all stainless headers / exhaust tint windows still need to lower, , replace grille, air filter any other ideas?? supercharger????????? had to trade it in to get a supercharger!! 2006 XLR-V 3pc wheels Borla exhaust Lowered CAI and tint soon
My 97 is in excellent condition in and out. It currently has 67K on the odo. I drive her 35 miles each day and love every single mile! Current mods include: Steeda crank pulley Reinhart Performance Chip (I have the dreaded BLX3 code) FRPP 3:73 trac loc rear w/ poly carrier bushings Cobra...
speedy_2
Updated
Views
Comments
This is my '98 STS. I bought it in January of 2004. Currently has 95,850 miles on it. I absolutely love this car. I'll add more to this later for now here's the pics. Here's some new pics. With a new Camera(Canon Digital Rebel XT)...
D-Ice
Updated
Views
Miles: 117,000 Miles
Punisher
Updated
Views
Comments
About to redo the car again this summer/fall. New paint job and hopefully an interior since someone broke in and busted my dash getting a $75 dollar stereo out (was like $150 deck 6 years before it got stolen).
Deleted member
Views
pimp edition.
Back