i681.jpg

1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC

General Description

Well, I finally got off my butt and found a camera so I could get some pictures of my little fleet that I've got going. I'll try to explain each.
1. 1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: This is the project car, as you can probably tell. I've taken the thing completely apart. In these pictures, there is literally nothing left under the car, as I have just finished undercoating the chassis. Hopefully, I'll be able to start building the suspension this fall or winter.

2. 1997 Cadillac DeVille: This is my personal driver. I don't put many miles on it as I have a work vehicle (number 3). The only changes I've made are putting a new set of 2003 DeVille wheels on it, and installing a 12 disc changer in the trunk. There's a K&N filter in it, but I'm really not messing with this car much. It's nice the way it is. Besides, the Lincoln eats the cash, as I'm sure you all can tell.

3. 1998 Ford Crown Victoria: This is my work car, so technically it isn't mine. I figure since I drive it so damn much, and keep it clean, and it actually has to live here, then I can include it in the fleet. Luckily, I don't have to pay for it's upkeep, which saves me a ton for the others.

4. 1978 Ford F-250 XLT Camper Special: This is my good ol truck. I've made some improvements since I've bought it. The 460 in it got a new Holley truck avenger carb. I put new wheels and tires, and shocks, brakes, bushings, etc. in it so it'll be safe. I had the bed lined a few weeks ago, and I installed a new tailgate, so that's another step. I also had a new hitch installed, and a new dual exhaust welded in. I hope to get it all cleaned up, and painted eventually.

5. 1965 Mercury Montclair Marauder: This is the "other" project. I don't know when I can get to it, but I will get this monster back to it's original ol self someday.

Comments

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
LSCR351
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back