LVC Member Photos

Lincoln vs Cadillac forums Photos of member's Lincoln and Cadillac Automobiles
Well, most of you already know the car, but here it is: 1998 Cobra Intake Manifold Vortech E-trim Supercharger 2.5" ART exhaust with Magnaflow Mirror Finish RICE mufflers 4.10s + Trac-Lok Denny's MMX Driveshaft Couple extra tricks ... Still a slow PIG !!!
It's the base model, but it's still hotT! Drop me a message, I'm looking for ways to upgrade the look, but it's tricky as I've got all that chrome around my car.
2002 Town Car Signature, Middle East specs Modifications: Engine & Transmission Management: * SCT Pro Racer Package - Flasher Version Engine: * Marauder Airbox & 80mm MAF * FRPP 70mm Throttle Body * ADTR ported Upper Intake * ADTR Intake Tube * Intake Tube Heat Shield * Steeda...
-Shaved trim, trunk lock cover, antenna, emblems, and door handles -Jet black paint job with blacked-out chrome and one of a kind “hood ornament” -17” Bullitt rims wrapped in BFG 245’s to match the Bullitt concept, along with custom Bullitt door inlays, speaker grills, and trunk emblem -35%...
Jibit
Views
Inline 6, 3 on the tree
not a car but just as important in michigan. the glastron on the left is my brothers and the other boat is his girls friends parents. pics where taken at Muskallonge lake in newberry, MI
An Australian car based on the Falcon AU Platform. XR6 'VCT' Engine: * 4.0 litre inline six cylinder. * 172kW @ 5000rpm (VCT) * 370Nm @ 3500rpm (VCT) * Overhead Cam with roller rockers, variable cam timing unit & roller cam followers (VCT). * VCT engine features...
My Cobra is heavily modified. She currently has: Fox Lake 347 Stroker Shortblock W/ Eagle H-Beam Rods FMS SFI Balancer FMS A/C Delete AFM Powerpipe fed by March Ram Air Scoop Pro-M 77MM Mass Air BBK 70 MM Throttle Body GT-40 X Aluminum heads with custom port work Ported lower intake...
These are pictures from when I first got it. Since then I have added a billet grille, rsm racing throttle body, and a volant cold air intake. My corsa exhaust is on the way and I will be getting an XMS chip as soon as it is finished. I am also debating the XMS supercharger but only time will...
Well... This is Abe the Lincoln, The "Maffia Hotrod" :D Have alot of work to do on it still... just went thru major (for me atleast) work getting it back together and running again. So far I have Cut the mufflers, added a K&N drop in filter, added fresh autolite 764's, MSD 8.5mm plug...
I got myself a 1992 Lincoln Town Car Jack Nicklaus Edition. It is the factory forest green with factory white leather. I have upgraded to a limo alternator for the sound system I am currenty installing. I currently have hydraulics also. I have 8 batteries and a 3 pump Showtime setup with 8"...
Raven Black with Biege Interior. -- all the toys............... I LUV MY CTS!!!!!!!!!!
I got the 98 whenI was 40 my youngest son just got back from the war in the middleeast and is taking it over. It has stage 2 ported PI heads with stage 2 billet cams, 3" cat back, super subs, UD Pulleys, Hurst Shifter, TB, Mas Air Meter, Stainless Shorty Headers, 3.73 gears and a diablo chip...
Bought in late March 2004 with 46,912 miles from original owner. Cosmetic Mods: Sensor Lowered 1" front & rear Mild tint on rear 3-windows Gold Emblems on Wheels, Front and Rear Gold "Mark VIII 32v. . ." and "LSC" badges Performance Mods: "J-Mod" to...
Kurtz Kustom Motorsportz intake/filter. LSE Body kit (front fascia, side skirts and rear valence). Dual exhaust with tips. McLaren LS grille. Custom clear corners. Painted inside of the headlights. Sound system with Alpine headunit(not shown). 18" Katana Spazio's. Eibach ProKit Springs...
V6 - 5Sp man Getrag gearbox - K&N and airbox mods Has been known to embarrass a few euro sedans :N
Back