LSE conversion and matte white wrap

Hey pauly, welcome, im looking at doing the lse bumper also, i'm in ontario as well, where did u get the bumper from and how much did it cost you if u don't mind me asking?

Good job by the way

how durable is this wrap, would love to turn my car white!! looks incredible man!!

Very nice, looks great! LSE bumper swap, HID's, Wrap on the first post - Good Job! That will look great with those new wheels and those fogs. Welcome to LVC!

Nice job OP - was wondering what the matte white finish would look like...

Looking forward to seeing with your new wheels

Hey pauly, welcome, im looking at doing the lse bumper also, i'm in ontario as well, where did u get the bumper from and how much did it cost you if u don't mind me asking?

Good job by the way

Thanks man. No I don't mind at all.
I got all the conversion stuff from tascaparts.com
The bumper is $356 by itself but for ALL the conversion stuff (including wiring, fog brackets and fender liners) it came out to $694.81 shipped UPS. And then another $65 at my door (gotta love brokerage fees lol)

how durable is this wrap, would love to turn my car white!! looks incredible man!!

Thanks! It is good for 6 years according to the Oracal website.
http://www.oracal.com/products/product.asp?seriesID=184

Very nice, looks great! LSE bumper swap, HID's, Wrap on the first post - Good Job! That will look great with those new wheels and those fogs. Welcome to LVC!

Nice job OP - was wondering what the matte white finish would look like...

Looking forward to seeing with your new wheels

I can't WAIT to get the new wheels. Sooooo sick of chrome lol

I also just wanted to say that with the long weekend coming up I will definitely be getting to the rest of the mods I planned on doing to go along with the wrap (ie. plasti dipped wheels, colour matched side and rear vallances, gloss black brake calipers, and just a general cleaning up of the wrap).
So stay tuned! I will have LOTS more pics :D

I've been looking at the Niche Circuit Wheels for a while now. I can't wait to see them on a LS. That will be the deciding factor for me whether to get them or not. There is something about that wheel that screams buy me. They look so good.

Not sure if the whole wrap thing is my cup of tea, but I appreciate the work. I do like the front end. Any plans to also wrap the rocker panels? Would make it look lower. Welcome to here

That car looks great. Really makes me want to paint the inside of my Mark lights black.

Sorry for being MIA so long! It ended up being a busy April/May at work and I just finally got all I wanted to do (for the time being) done on my car not too long ago and finally have a post-worthy... post :shifty:

So here's the car as it stands right now, after plasti-dipping the wheels and painting the rocker panels matte white.
Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture. I'll bust out the real camera soon.

image032.jpg

Looks good Pauly. The white rockers really add to the look of the car and I like what youre doing with the foglights.

borat.jpg

I'm diggin the black fogs. You should turn those hid's with the fogs on in a pic next time. It will look bossed out. I give your ride two

Been too long...

Wow. So it's been like 4 months since I last posted. Time for an update!
So at the start of August, after waiting almost 2 months for my wheels, they FINALLY came and I couldn't be happier. I went with matte black Niche Circuit wheels.
I got 19x8.5 et40 up front and 19x9.5 et48 in back. I put Hankook Ventus V12 tires on them. 225/40 for the front and 255/35 for the rear.
I'm very happy with how they sit currently, but I'm going to play around with spacers and more lowering over the winter to get it exactly how I want it.
While I was waiting for my wheels to show up, I did a few other modifications/maintenance. I changed out all 8 plugs and coils and replaced my rear adjust links (the boots were in rough shape). But more importantly I installed angel eyes! I've been wanting to do that ever since I joined the site and saw how amazing they look. So using Alax's video, as well as Andrizzle's pics and write-up (thanks so much guys!), I got it done myself and I love them.
But enough rambling, here are some pictures!
PS - since these were taken, I replaced the lugs with matte black ones
The last picture is from a few weeks ago at H2Oi in Ocean City, Maryland. My car is filthy since I had just got off the road from an over 14 hour drive from Toronto :D

wheels.jpg

wheels going on.jpg

front wheel on.jpg

side view.jpg

angel eyes in mirror.jpg

maryland.jpg

Love the wheels. Why such a narrow tire up front though?

Looks great. You need to clean up those side pillars.

Looks like you need a license plate bracket...plug plug. See the link in my sig

Very nice LS. Looking good!

Members online

No members online now.
Back