Waiting Room

F***, I'm already up early this morning, got the coffee going, teaching the dog new tricks out in the sun room,
admiring my lawn cutting skills, planning my day ... and the ol' lady gets up and says:

"HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY" ... I'm like, what today? YUP !!!

( Great, this is going to cost me money, guess we are hittin' the town tonight. )​

My question is this: how does someone Fn put up with me for that long?
The others left a long time ago! Women, just can't Fn understand them!

attachment.gif

[video=youtube;BvI9Zs0k7DM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvI9Zs0k7DM[/video]​

So I'll be kicking off my career here in about a month and I'm looking for a "new to me" daily driver once I build up the funds for it. Any suggestions from my favorite and only car guys on the web? I'll be living from home so for about a year or so I'll be saving up for a house and I think it would be best to park the LS to tinker just a skosche while driving a car I could care less about.

Looking for something domestic that I can fit in, get parts for easily, and get "better than LS" mileage with. Commute is 40 minutes on a good day during the lovely construction season in Southeast Michigan. Was thinking about snatching up a taurus that isn't beat up too much but I think I need to start making the switch to GM.

Also, Loud and Stopsign, was in the Ann Arbor area yesterday. Stopped at Zingerman's for a Reuben and managed to escape with both my kidneys and my left nut still attached. Was quite the experience. Lastly, I think we were on M14 and I thought my LS was going to fall apart, holy Motown!

When you want a cheap, really easy to maintain, daily driver/beater you'd be hard pressed to do better than an old crown vic. The mileage is bad, but it will get you to wherever you may need to go and if it fails on the way a paperclip and some bubblegum and you're golden.

When you want a cheap, really easy to maintain, daily driver/beater you'd be hard pressed to do better than an old crown vic. The mileage is bad, but it will get you to wherever you may need to go and if it fails on the way a paperclip and some bubblegum and you're golden.

If I could find a nice Police Interceptor model that may be up for consideration. Roomy and there's plenty of Crown Vic's, Grand Marquis, Marauders, and Town Cars out there. I like where your head's at. Thanks for the suggestion.

Seether- Country Song w/ lyrics - good song!

[video=youtube;xV3gdFnAxRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3gdFnAxRo[/video]​

If I could find a nice Police Interceptor model that may be up for consideration. Roomy and there's plenty of Crown Vic's, Grand Marquis, Marauders, and Town Cars out there. I like where your head's at. Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem, I have every intention to purchase the one in my sig when they decide to put it out to pasture. I get bored at night and look up crown vic stuff and the parts are literally pennies on the dollar compared to LS prices. I really can not describe the trunk space, like it is just unreasonable. 4 or 5 bodies at least lol.

Hey at least the starter motor made it!

How does that passenger mirror survive like nothing happened?

That's a hard hit man, wow! Looks like a right rear slide backwards into the rails.

CAH11261-5.jpg

F*** me! That's nuts! Thank God there was no one sitting in that passenger seat. They would have been done!

CAH11261-6.jpg

CAH11261-5.jpg

CAH11261-6.jpg

Are you sure it has a moon roof? The dark area on the top looks wrong for a moon roof; too narrow.

White hair late 50s -60s. I can't picture a woman in her 60s waking up one day and saying "I think I'm going to buy a $100k 10 second car today"

Hey guys I bought the moon roof off of that car. I needed a good Dade County Hurricane Code glass panel for my front door. It is not in the pics because they pulled it out of the Caterpillar engine block of the semi that hit the car.

Also that amazon link is hilarious!

Does anyone know who has THE set of stainless works headers for our cars? They've been passed around almost as much as that lsx ls and I've lost track of them

Members online

No members online now.
Back